Reviews for Naruto: Force Unleashed
Guest chapter 11 . 6/27/2017
That's what I was told: "friends" become "pets, or toys".. I leave it up to your imagination to figure out which is which... "ALLIES".. you can gain something from either now, or POSSIBLY later, "MEALS" is kinda self explanatory... sorta, gotta protect the food chain (example, Gato is BAD for meals, he limits the growth and health of the herd in the area)... "PESTS"?.. well, you "swat" them down can kill everything around them without batting an eyelash of much OF THEM you destroy.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/27/2017
Just like in vamp. Stories... Civilians... "normal" humans are: an ASSET, a MEAL, a TOY, A PET, a future CHILDE, or a PEST... Horuma and Korhu and exhausting their ability to be an ASSET, their to damn OLD to be a meal, too UGLY AND OLD to be pets or toys, nobody in their RIGHT MIND would make them childer... SOOOO... PESTS along with the rest of the "council".
Guest chapter 11 . 6/27/2017
How exactly does a ninja clan head get threatened with ANYTHING in a NINJA village, that's not LAUGHABLE?... Exactly how does this "council" think it's going to conduct any threats, without NINJA to make ninja do it?... HIRE PEOPLE? (isn't that reason?)... ROOT? (aren't they dead?).. So EXACTLY how does any upper person wanna get ANYTHING done when they themselves, have NO POWER anymore?

Money?.. Easy to take FROM ANYONE... I mean (SUPERPOWERS).. JUST TAKE IT, nobody else agrees with them, so you can take it ALL and share or NOT... see, the kinda problem? (civilians, elders, THERE IS NOTHING they can ACTUALLY do, in a ninja village... NINJA are doctors, shops, bankers, hell POSTMEN.. they got NO HOLD).. ROFL.. Civilian's are "BREEDING STOCK" and "meat shields" and "background noise"... ROFL.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/27/2017
DUH braniacs... what did you think Itachi was dying of?... Either too much INBREEDING or he he was SICK from CATCHING something, either way, expaines why "NO MORE PINK-EYE"... Same thing, with the Later things with canon...
Guest chapter 10 . 6/27/2017
Really, the ONLY one that DESERVES sasuke, is SOME COMMON WHORE that's been tossed around a bandit camp a DOZEN times and is gonna DIE of an std that HE WILL catch... seems FITTING FOR A PATHETIC THIEF.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/26/2017
Should have been a LOT easier of a fight, Fire and lightning are JUST ABSORBED by "force armor" and give the user a LOT more force power to play with, "force shield" would make quick work out of wind and water attacks of ANY caliber (and sound and physical attacks) and "alter environment" can handle earth/mud/ice pretty quickly..Plus with water, why dispel the attacks all the time? A simple "force push" could bend them in whatever direction a user wants. No NEED to go kyuubi (although that WAS funny).. and resorting to JUTSU? BAH.. (oh and ALL those techniques, I just mentioned? ALL LIGHT SIDE or UNIVERSAL... I didn't even START on the ACTUALLY destructive stuff)
Guest chapter 16 . 6/7/2017
Why you never finished this story it was to good to be abandon.
sliver okami chapter 16 . 6/6/2017
Nice one, please keep writing. XD
Shu Ouma GC chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
The force...? So you mean Gravity without the rinnegan
Monster King chapter 16 . 2/18/2017
Great story I really liked it a shame that it seems you have gave up on it.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2017
Hello zoophile bastard. Do you only like to fuck foxes, or do you fuck other animals too?
NexNoche chapter 4 . 1/9/2017
Nex says hell yeah I love her
NexNoche chapter 2 . 1/9/2017
No Hinata! I love her but there's way too many naruhina fanfics. I'd drop this in a heartbeat
NexNoche chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Called it hah! Fem kyuubi
Guest chapter 16 . 12/26/2016
I'm reviewing this cus you told me not to
1,106 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »