Reviews for Naruto: Force Unleashed
Unnatural Reader chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
Damn what a fight
Awesome job this chapter
Unnatural Reader chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Shit's about to get real
Great job this chapter
Unnatural Reader chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
I like the sappy ending with kyuubi
Great job though sad to see raven and galen move on with the force
Unnatural Reader chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Damn some good things are happening
Unnatural Reader chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Oh wow the ending was funny
Great job, I inow this is LATE but I noticed you update a story and decided to review one of my all time favorite stories since I didn't have an account when it came out
curious chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
Now that naruto is a demon, is he immortal!
WeberCode chapter 16 . 5/6/2014
sequel, please
fan chapter 16 . 5/2/2014
UPDATE DAMMIT!
Dracoessa chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
*snickers*
agitofang666 chapter 16 . 4/20/2014
so are you goona update?
WindBlade123 chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
Ok first off I love your stores they are well paced and have a good idea I would like to suggest adding anko into the family not as a love but more as sister figure to naruto and aunt to sai I would also like to suggest naruto makeing his own light sabers the a Jedi or sith would I.E. meditating and letting the parts form them selfs. I would also like to suggest he uses Starkiller's light saber fighting style wich is holding them in the reverse grip fashion and as for the light sabers Darth Ravege (( did I spell that right )) and Starkiller gave him hanging in the liveing room as a tribute to the both of them and have his light saber hilts look like a katana's hilt with the blades looking like katana blades with the colors Sliver (( based off his Bijju fur color )) and Gold (( based of his hair color when he was still human)) if you like these idea's please send me a pm.

Sighned:

WindBlade123

The Force user who walks the line of Jedi and Sith
polarpwnage chapter 12 . 3/31/2014
She has the two tails and u make it seem like Kumokawa is just gonna let her go? -.-
polarpwnage chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Ship is bigger nuff said
Dragontamer997 chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
Now i'm gonna finish reading whats written but so far I really feel that it needs pointing out that the whole harem aspect of your story seems really rushed. Naruto is 8 for crying out loud, yet all these adult women are swooning over him...seriously man it just needs to be slowed down.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/4/2014
Update please don't leave us hanging
1,038 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »