Reviews for Naruto: Force Unleashed
fan chapter 16 . 5/2/2014
Dracoessa chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
agitofang666 chapter 16 . 4/20/2014
so are you goona update?
WindBlade123 chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
Ok first off I love your stores they are well paced and have a good idea I would like to suggest adding anko into the family not as a love but more as sister figure to naruto and aunt to sai I would also like to suggest naruto makeing his own light sabers the a Jedi or sith would I.E. meditating and letting the parts form them selfs. I would also like to suggest he uses Starkiller's light saber fighting style wich is holding them in the reverse grip fashion and as for the light sabers Darth Ravege (( did I spell that right )) and Starkiller gave him hanging in the liveing room as a tribute to the both of them and have his light saber hilts look like a katana's hilt with the blades looking like katana blades with the colors Sliver (( based off his Bijju fur color )) and Gold (( based of his hair color when he was still human)) if you like these idea's please send me a pm.

The Force user who walks the line of Jedi and Sith
polarpwnage chapter 12 . 3/31/2014
She has the two tails and u make it seem like Kumokawa is just gonna let her go? -.-
polarpwnage chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Ship is bigger nuff said
Dragontamer997 chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
Now i'm gonna finish reading whats written but so far I really feel that it needs pointing out that the whole harem aspect of your story seems really rushed. Naruto is 8 for crying out loud, yet all these adult women are swooning over him...seriously man it just needs to be slowed down.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/4/2014
Update please don't leave us hanging
Anonymous chapter 15 . 2/19/2014
its not really a review of the chapter but of the whole thing. you have a great story going on here, honestly I'm a bit sad that you ended here when you have a lot you could add to make this story even better than it already is.
Naruto Maxikaze chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
I hate sasUKE too!
Jose19 chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
I noticed that the pairings are rather too old for Naruto to handle because he is a teenager, and these women will eat him alive.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
I want to see how powerful does Naruto get using the Force but if he has Kurama inside of him wouldn't this bring him closer to the dark side of the force.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I am interested in how Naruto will be able to use his chakra and the force at the same time, and what will the villagers do to him because of his unique bloodline.
Genisis Prime chapter 16 . 12/4/2013
I would really like you to continue this fic... it is amazing
CuriousGuest chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
Why there are so many fic where Naruto gains animal triats?
1,046 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »