Reviews for Naruto: Force Unleashed

RexInvictus chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
good story
Ninpou chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
cool story!

looking forward to the next chapter!
Vanex chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Naruto trained by Darth Revan and Galen Marek? (Gets on knees and bows.) I'm not worthy. I'm not worthy. :)
cmcwiki chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
sweet dude way to introduce the first milf.
Narjiro chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Very interesting story. I look forward to read more of it soon.

PS I like having Kushina in the harem:p Though I hoped for anko to but the current people are good to.
The Elemental Dragon Emperor chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Sweet story hope to see more soon and i have to ask is Kyuubi going to be in the harem
ddcj1990 chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Nice I like how Naruto recieve the name Raven now also how he fought with Itachi cant wait for the next chapter
oOMickeyXx chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
IMPRESSIVE ,AWESOME m what not...hey m that Mickey if u remember ...now for imp. stuff i will pm
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
sweet!
lava213 chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
hey man hope to read more soon anyway votes fem kiba, fem itachi, samui, fem shino and fem shikamaru anyway

PEACE
ddcj1990 chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
This was a good chapter I wounder just how strong will Naruto will be using the force by the time he becomes a genin..For the harem I think Kushina, Mikoto, Mei and Yugito also I think you should at lease put Hinata in the harem because naruto needs at least one person his age to be with him..Please update soon
SerpentSpeaker chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
I love your story. This is by far one of the best Star Wars and Naruto fics I've read. You have an excellent flow in your writing that allows me to read easily, I hope you update soon.
TheDemonKingNaruto chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
I like, you truly did bring the forfront of what his training will detail in the future. And also his anger torwards Konoha's villagers and shinobi alike for their abuse torwards him.

Love the way you have him training, seems we got a hidden prodigy for the force here XD
mq chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
i think its a good story as long as kushina isnt added to the harem
1,040 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »