Reviews for Naruto: Force Unleashed
Celtic-Moon-Wolf chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
Cool, can't wait to see where you take the inevitable Naruto/Yagura battle, can't wait to read more
Dark Insomniacs chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
This story keeps getting better and better with each chapter you should add Yugao to the harem.
shunshinking chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
will the kyuubi get out of the seal soon? if the sanbi is released will she fall for naruto? will haku be female and if so would she get together with naruto?
Melikalilly chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
This is a wonderful story I love it :)
LegendaryGamer chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
heh heh so true about canon being screwed up. cant wait to see more and good chapter.

how will wave arc be like? what if gato hire an akatsuki member? cause i figure that akatsuki members dont need a lot of money unless you count kazuku plus akatsuki members are paired when go to capture holders of bijuu.

may the muse be with you.
lilanimefan247 chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
great job .
kamikage86 chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
GOD I WANT MORE, PLEASE GIVE ME MORE!
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
Lol at Mei's reaction to Kyuubi being a girl. Looks like Mikoto has to look out for Mizuki since he'll try anything to have her and hope Naruto makes Mizuki suffer a slow and painful death.
ddcj1990 chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
this was a great chapter i cant wait for the battle and it see how strong naruto become
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
amazing!
youngd2506 chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
Good story so far... I have to say its one of the best Star Wars/ Naruto X-overs I have read there were some others but they lost me when they decided to take it to outer space. So I applaud you for keeping everything in the Naruto Universe and only taking bits an pieces from Star Wars...

I am interested to see what you do with the whole Mizuke Mikito thing as long as you don't have her get raped then were all good. Also if your gonna have Sasuke sell her off to Mizuke for Jutsu or Training its all ready been done by someone so if you are gonna use it... well you wont really have to give credit because so many ppl have used it by now an its not orignal jutsu or anything so moot point I guess...

Anyways good story looking forward to next chapter.
Ninpou chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
nice chapter!

looking forward to the next one!
Zehel2010 chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
Great chapter!
BioHazard82 chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
Another great chapter.
AkashXD chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
Ouch, I guess I was a bit too late to vote in my last review, but I'm happy with the harem result anyway, so I guess its okay.

You're doing great so far, keep it up. :)
1,095 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 .. Last Next »