Reviews for Half Metaphor
iheartpickles chapter 1 . 2/17
That was sad but happy! Loved it!
underlings chapter 1 . 1/31
this is so lovely
FriendsForevaa chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Damn it, you nailed it. This is how I feel for GrayLu...You perfectly described the sitaution if Gray ever liked her and she doesn't like him back.
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Gosh. I normally say Wow! This bit and this bit are really good! Yay! And as such I will say: I can really see Gray/Juvia happening now, once the total deference is removed she becomes a character and not a stereotype-y thing, opening up with Deloria nightmares and smoothly shuttling in the Lucy dreams was fantastic (what a thing to get excited about), great use of snippets of scenes, Gray's view was ... insightful, final confirmation of cool made me want to simultaneously fangirl lightly and heave half a muffled sob. Not sure if it was for the character or the whole work.

Problems? ... not really any constructive criticism you can give on a piece of work that just doesn't have any. Improvements? No.

Go you. I mean, I'm sorry for Gray, sort of, but go you.
LeChick chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Oh this was just so sweet. I really like how you stayed true to Natsu and Juvia. So many Gray/ Lucy stories tend to make them idiots and/or jackasses. The ooc-ness gets off putting. I enjoyed this story :)
kireixixkim chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
You certainly fascinate me with your style in writing... But really? do you have to make gray look miserable like this?T.T
will think of something soon chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
ah, nice! your works ooze a sense of realism, it's easy to connect. i'm a big gray fan n so i expect a 'good gray', lol!
glad to find one here...nice nice! :)
oh and the last line! :D
natpereira chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
graylu i love continues
ms.icantthinkofanypenname chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This is just sad. Im a NaLu fan but I also like Gray. You really like torturing Gray author. haha! I hope next time it will be fluffy. _
Septdeneuf chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I'm usually not that interested in gralu fics, but this one was fantastic. I especially loved when the title popped up in the middle, poor, glacier-Gray. I also really liked Juvias part and Mirajane's quiet involvement, both so nice for being so small and yet so significant.
Oceanwind chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Probably the best onesided Gray/Lucy story I have ever read. It breaks my heart that the show does seem to be leaning towards Natsu/Lucy since Gray is my favorite character but... not much one can do about that. At least we have fanfiction ;).
TheFallenFool chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
this story seemed pretty deep

i still loved it though it was really sad i still thought it was a great story
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Gray is great...he'll end up with someone amazing eventually even if its not Lucy. I'm torn deciding between LxN or GxL...I love them all so much! Thanks for writing this!
Galerians chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
That was freakin' cool. No pun intended.
misaki-chan-usui chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Ooooooh TheIslander-sama *bows*

Lol, I love your style! What's it called...Uh...Well I forgot the Language Arts term for it but I love how you narrate or...Write your stories! It's really interesting to read :)

Great job! :D