Reviews for Not Everyone Likes Curry You Know
Hermes tonsils chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
4th wall anyone?
The Layman chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
OK, even knowing you wrote this, I totally didn't see that coming.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go round up some of my friends and do a little something about this new hell you've created.

Great story though.

Curry.
Bladre MKT chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
that was... AMAZING! XD! i want some curry please!

also, NEW review button D woah
bakapervert chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
Thanks for the update.
MistressWinowyll chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
The only thing missing is a Kim Kardashian mention.

Your Mistress
nothost chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
A world where Justin Beiber and Snookie become even more popular then they already are, and a game of soccer that's almost as bad as the Hunger Games. That's one scary world, but we probably wouldn't even care at that point. You know, I just thought of something. Lindsey Lohan was a witch that used magic to get a career. Does that make Justin Beiber a wizard in your story? That's the only way him having a good career would make any amount of sense. BTW, I'd totally move to France in this world. XD

Spelling and grammar was pretty good overall, although I think I saw a run-on sentence and when Moka met up with Tsukune you typed "gain" instead of again. They were minor mistakes that didn't really pull me out of the story too much, which has to be one of the most randomly runny things I've read in awhile (and no, crack doesn't count). You certainly ended things on a high note. That was a fun read.
MikeJV37 chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
Oh wow... thatw as..wow. That was awesome... loved it.

Mike
Lord Naera chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Could not stop laughing this whole thing was fantasticccc
The Layman chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
She would.

She really would...

Kurumu going freaking bug-nuts was thoroughly enjoyable though.
The Layman chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
I'm almost afraid to read the next chapter, given the track record that's been developing...Ah screw it!

By the way, update Mighty Vampire Aono.
The Layman chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
...And here I was thinking that nothing could be more outrageous than the first chapter.

Learned my lesson, that's for sure.
The Layman chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Yeah, this is how that episode would be if it was in the manga first. I shudder to think what the other three chapters are like...

Now if you'l excuse me, I need to get back to my argument with my clock. Curry.
Mistress Ayako chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
Hello Kitty is actually in style. :D And damn, jealous of poor Tsukune much? Don't be mad that he's able to overcome in "just friends" stage so easily! Lol ;) just kidding! Nekonome sensei is funny. And dumb.
Mistress Ayako chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
Ria's evil. Completely evil.
Mistress Ayako chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
This was sooooo wrong. Too much pedophilia incest-y things going on, although he saved the world so that he could control it, but okay. :)
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »