Reviews for Not Everyone Likes Curry You Know
Knight-Bishop chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Yay, two updates to two awesome stories.

Keep on writting please, awesome to see your work again

Please update soon,

Your loyal fan,

Knight-Bishop
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Damn man, I didn't expect that kind of humor!
MikeJV37 chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
*EPIC LAUGHTER*

OMG... that was hilarious... BOOM! I'd like to I'm surprised... I'd LIKE to, but that'd be a bold faced lie.

"I'm still waiting for the negative" LOL! Priceless. I remember the previous version, tho much shorter, this was just as funny.

PS: You da Man!

Mike
cmcwiki chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
there was not a single part of this that i didn't find myself laughing throughout
KittyAttack chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Poor boy.

Good chapter!
Gundam Lord chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
!
starwarsdude8221991 chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
VIOLATED! LOl
Aura Knight-Lyrin chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
That was freakin' hilarious...but Issa would probably only be that nice if he was currently getting a paizuri from both Ageha and Shade, while he was blazed out of his mind, and heard that somewhere one of his concubines had a baby. All in the same twenty minutes, with the paizuri going on as he walked. Otherwise I doubt he'd be nearly that nice-I imagine he would level the school just to get back at Mikogami, probably rape every girl he found at least marginally attractive, and break Tsukune's jaw a matter of principal...

...but I really preferred to read THIS story over THAT story, so thank you very much. Issa liking Tsukune based solely on his blood was freakin' hilarious, and I wonder if Yukari would have enjoyed the father/daughter vampire incest between Kokoa and Issa as much as Sister/Sister Vampire yuri Incest betwen Kokoa and Moka. I somehow can't see that happening. One gets a nosebleed one gets her struggling not to do inappropriate things to herself...but no nosebleed.

Oh well, thanks for writing again!
bakapervert chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
lol
Winto-kun chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
My eyes! Ze goggles do nothing!
Nate Grey chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
I never thought curry and zombies should be mixed, for the simple reason that I prefer my curry to be free of human flesh and brains. Anyway, this was just delightful. Well, Issa gnawing on Tsukune was a bit wrong, but that was intended. And I admit I'm curious: what did happen to Anton? I was with you until the melon came into play, I can't figure out why it would be needed at all. Flavoring?
Crimsonlink310 chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
lol How funny that such a minor character has so much screen time in 1 chapter. Great chapter lord as always so keep it up and until another chapter chaos out.
ninjashogun chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
I really liked this chapter. I'm assuming you meant cute when you had Kurumu saying "It's so kawai!". In that case, it should be "kawaii" not "kawai". "Kawai" means scary as "kawaii" means cute. I'm not criticizing, just trying to help you out. Again, really nice chapter (though, I could have done without the BL...lol).
Knight-Bishop chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
YAY YOU ARE BACK AND UPDATING AGAIN

Awesome chapter, as awlays and it is good to see that you are writting.

Please update more of your chapters soon, we all miss you here at FF

Your Forever Loyal and Devoted Fan

Knight-Bishop
Lone Sky chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
lol! u should continue this in another story!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »