Reviews for Everlasting
Lilly-Petal chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I just finished watching the Katanagatari series, and cried like a babe. I'm really glad that I ran into such a good story after that harsh emotional beating.

Lilly-Petal
SlenderMonkey chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Bravo! I didn't have too much of a problem with the anime's ending, but I love what you've done to write a conclusion to everything. This serves well as an epilogue to Katanagatari. I liked how the afterlife is presented with a similar feel to Rinne's forest. These types of endings are definitely my favorite. Also, I had never figured out why Shichika killed his own father, but the explanation here makes perfect sense, so thank you for that, as well.
NINA-AKIYAMA chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Cool! I Love it you're wat or artificial is realy cool :D great Job
SilverNeira chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Yay! Now that's an ending! But I want it to be like he found a spell to bring Togame back and start traveling again, but it still good so don't take my negative comment seriously.
Bunneh018 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Ahaha, that was great. I also was disappointed at the anime ending the way it did and I'm glad I found this story. A bit bittersweet in the beginning but a very cute end. Well done! I wish there were more Katanagatari fanfiction.
SilverIceRing chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Ah... This sappy story was just what the doctor ordered after not only marathon-ing the entire katanagatari series, but reading an annoying fanfic that paired up Shichika with Princess Hitei. Even if it is in death, this story is far FAR more satisfying then either of those things.

What can I say? I'm a sappy guy who loves happy endings!
Another Duck chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This fanfic didn't quite reach the quality of the series, but then, the series was one of the best I've seen, so it's not really saying much. This was actually a decently good fanfic. It's more something that leaves a feeling behind than an actual story or event. However, with the series ending as it did, it's not a bad idea. It is pretty much how I'd picture it, which is a plus. Short and sweet. Kind of unlike the series. But it still had the same feeling. Strange, isn't it?
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Aww. Cute. One of my favorite Anime of all time.
BlueShift5 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
A nice little epilogue to a wonderful but all too short series. Thank you!
Lord of Murder chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Awww happy ending it was a brilliant anime but the ending was so sad but thanks to your fic I've cheered up again thanks for writing it.
anoesism chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Love your story so much! *sniffs* Really wished they could be together in the anime.
darkeldar chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I loved it. This is one of my favorite shows. Its a shame there isn't more fan fiction of it. I'm glad I wasn't the only one to imagine the afterlife the same way.

Too bad Hitei wasn't in it though, she is one of my favorite characters.