Reviews for Dear Lily
YingYang13 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I like it, depressing but I like it.

Yet I can't help hearing the 'PotterPals' Snape in my head

-YINGYANG13-
Slytherin4Life chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Why must you hurt me this way? T.T
It was magnificent :] again, well done... You should be a writer!
sweaterweather21 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
My eyes are watering right now, and I'm not the type that cries easily.

This was really beautiful, and I don't even like Lily/Severus! You've managed to bring something extra to it.

You've nailed the character of Severus on the head. I can see Severus acting the way he does in canon, and this fits right along. Too bad he couldn't see past his hatred for James and love Lily's son.

I especially liked the line about Lily deserving the best, which is why he didn't end up with her. Hardly ever can you imagine Severus admitting defeat, but this was so mournful, it worked.

My only critism would be the ending seemed a bit too creepy. I suppose he hasn't ever loved anyone else, but it's a bit too weird for my tastes.

Otherwise, I loved it. Wonderful work!
don't.diss.the.puff chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
So sad... I love Snily...
mEEEm chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Poor Severus :(

He is one of my favourite characters and you write him perfectly :D
Angelica burrows chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
:'( So sad...I has sniffles now :(((( lol good angsty stuff sugar!
purple-lightening chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
*sniffs* that was really sad. Snape is one of my favourite characters in the HP universe, in my mind he is an unsung hero, and he paid for what he believed in with his life. I think the relationship between him and Lily is just so terribly sad and though you really captured it here.

You really caught the essence of emotion here and I really feel Severus's love and pain.

Excellent writing.

~Maria :D
Flame chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
*cry cry cry* I LOVE IT! snape is my fav character and I don't like fanfiction that much but this one is AWESOME! the story between them is so sad...
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
A hero lives and dies to save the people he loves (and who generally love him).

A _real_ hero lives and dies to save people who despise him, and even for those who knowingly sacrifice him to save the _important_ people (you listening, Dumbledore?).

That's Snape. So what if Rowling doesn't think he's a hero?

We do.
blodigealach chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I admit that this is sweet, but... I really can't imagine Snape writing all of this stuff :/
Jess chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
OMG that ligit made me want 2 cry (in a good way)
Spiderladee chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
It's wonderful!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Sad and sweet. You really got inside his mind. Keep writing