Reviews for Healing
Any Mouse chapter 1 . 1/17
I smiled the whole way through.

Beautiful in simplicity
audiblyausten chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Aw! I've always liked Poppy, and Severus is a fascinating character. I'd never thought of them together, but this is lovely. Her devotion to him is beautiful.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
What a splendid collection of drabbles. Though this doesn't explain why he didn't go to her when Fluffy bit him.

And why did she never report the Marauders and their brutality to the Ministry when it became clear that Dumbledore was never going to do anything about it?
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Beautiful, truly beautiful. I am very happy I was able to find this fic - especially considering that SS survived the war in it and his "friends" were really acting as friends (or more (-:) this time.

Thank you!
decembersonnet chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This is just so lovely and sweet. Thanks for a beautiful story!
theburninator chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Never read a poppy and severus story and I quite enjoyed that.
MeldaTavar chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
So sweet.
roslintower chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Great story! Ending was a little cheesy, but a fresh take on Severus' life.
Slytherin Head chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This was interesting to read. I neglected to read the genre for it so when they started to fall in love with each other i was like O-O

Still, I really enjoyed this. I might just start shipping these two. lol.

Great job on this!
PotionPolice chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This was certainly something new and different. I've never read a story where Poppy was close to Severus' age. I liked it, a lot! Great story!
Anna Scathach chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Those two. Yes, could be. Plausible. Hmm. New ship to consider. Food for thought. And a lovely fic. Sweet, bittersweet, a bit angsty, a bit romantic. Just the right thing.

(Oh, and by the way, she tells him that he's "save" there by the end. Shouldn't it be "safe"?)

As always, great fic! )
Lazy-Heart chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Very nice story. I don't think I've read Severus/Poppy before. So it was new and a good introduction to the ship.
Alabaster Princess chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
OOh very very sweet, and believable. A very different ship, but by assuming her age to be younger, you made it work. I love the ending. _
notwritten chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This was very sweet and loving. Keep smiling. :-)
librarywitch chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Nice romance. Thanks for saving our boy! He deserved someone other than Lily that is for sure.