Reviews for Hold On, I'll Be Here When It's All Done
AgainstAllOds chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Loved this story cause :
a. It's Blam, come on !
b. It was a very interesting writing choice, I think, this succession of little drabbles: it just fit the point of the story really well :)
Keep Blaming !
S. Rune chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
And now I ship this pairing.
dimplesofglee chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This was sweet.
JD Bloom chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Why couldn't this have happened on the show? Blam had so much potential.

I loved the structure you used for the story. While I'm more for long stories, this was short, but long as well. I hope that makes sense xD Very well written!
Dani chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Absolutely loved it :)
Topher3.0 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I loved the format of this story. It was all together amazing. Favorite!
lesblams chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I constantly lurk the Blaine/Sam tabs on this site, and every time I pass this story I wonder how it doesn't have any reviews. And then I read the story again (I think I just passed my fifth time) and I realize: it's because I'm left SPEECHLESS. This story is SO good: it's probably the best at capturing both characters so perfectly that I've ever read. It's one that I can read over and over; it's basically become my headcanon and my hopefor the future on the show. And not only that, but both the story told and the writing are flawless, which is not easily found on this website.

After I re-read this, I went to your author profile to see what else you had written, and realized that you've written so many stories of various ships that I've fallen in love with in the past. I'm eager to see what you'll write in the future, and hope it includes more Blaine/Sam :)