Reviews for Papillon Symphonie
Annie chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
That was amazing. I've never heard about the tale of the Brazillian Butterfly, but I still love the beginning. I love the metaphor of Mukuro being a storm and Chrome being a butterfly. I can't really say why, but I just really love this story. Good job!
NarratoreMelon chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Well, if that wasn't one of the most beautiful fics I've read...Really, I actually sorta believed the whole Butterfly-Storm thing. And the way you phrased everything was just...wow.

-NarratoreMelon
Alicia chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
You have the mind set of a poet, yet the fingers and imagination of an author. Your confusing yet your words make sense of khr. Hmm... I need to read your other fanfics, then, maybe I can understand you a bit better.
expletive deleted chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This is a couple that invites a lot of metaphors, but this is my favourite by far. It's layered, gorgeous, vivid, and I can basically just stare at the screen and sigh happily. This is so very Chrome Mukuro. And just the image of a butterfly and storm being so intertwined feels renewed and wonderful to picture.
vapanalley chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
So epic. Loving the beginning and the end and the way that everything seems to bleed together. The imagery is amazing and the sentences that string together and tie and bind is simply stunning. Really good stuff.