Reviews for Not just another cakewalk mission
Red Lightning Bolt chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
Noooooo! Chad! WHY? YOU COULD'VE ASKED HER OUT OR SOMETHING. GAHHH!
Red Lightning Bolt chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Oh my god. If I was in my room instead of English class, I would be squealing so hard right now.
Red Lightning Bolt chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Um... You wrote Hermione instead of Rachel in one of the paragraphs. Do you write Harry Potter fics or something? I smiled at the Twilight comment. I think some of classmates stared at me weirdly.
Red Lightning Bolt chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
'He wasn't the kind hearted quarterback that sang songs in glee.' ...That was a Glee reference, wasn't it? You were talking about Finn, right? Well, Rachel's name, is, well, Rachel. And Finn dates Rachel Berry. And in this story, Rachel would end up with Chad, right? Weird, huh? Is it some kind of tradition for people named Rachel to date quarterbacks? But this was cute. Rachel's frustration and her sitting next to him. Why do I get the feeling that they'll end up going there a lot? :D
Cobwebbs chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Hey I just finished reading this one and I liked it a lot, so I was wondering, are you ever planning on finishing it? Because I would love if you did, and from all the reviews you've gotten before I'd say a lot of others would too!
So please consider it!
NICAGURL chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
When are you going to continue this? Or your other story? Not to be mean or pushy, just curious. :)

Xx Roxanne
AFinalSetofLimbs chapter 8 . 4/25/2011
You deserve way more reviews than just 31(well, technically 32 once I submit this one)! I love your style, and how the characters aren't falling for each other too fast. Keep up the good work! _
MaxandFang101 chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
Oooo! I wonder what the question will be! Maybe it will be something cool, like, have you ever done a secret agent move? Or something embarrassing, like, how many boys have you kissed? OR a very fluffy question that's way off topic but comepletely makes your fans happy and content, like, do you want to kiss me again? I personaly am hoping for the latter, but that's your choice. :D
UnactiveAccount-ActingArchive chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
Yay update! I thought you died or something. I was getting worried. Anyway, I love the chapter. Poor Chad, baffled by Rachel's question and didn't give such a hot answer. Love it so far, keep writing!
MaxandFang101 chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
Ooooooooooh! Rachel is such a bad girl, she totally knew that friends don't kiss, she just wanted some kind of reason to blame it on. :) Thats right, Rachel, you gotta make Them weak in the knees, not the other way around. :D
UnactiveAccount-ActingArchive chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
Get out of here Nigel! *Lays Nigel out on the floor* She's Chad's! lol Now that I got that out of my system I absolutely LOVED this chapter! The kiss between Chad and Rachel was perfect so don't think anything else about it. I think it was sweet that Chad helped Rachel out and I like how you mentioned Warburton in this chapter. Thigs are heating up and I can't wait for the next chapter. I also hope you liked the OC I came up with. I love this so far so keep writing!
Coraline Kate Slymn chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
I think this might be my second favorite chapter so far (right after the last chapter :P)!

The only suggestion/violent reaction I could possibly imagine is... Update more often? :D
happy not confused chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
AWESOME!wait why isnt there more?
confused chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
good did hermione and draco get in this story?
Numbah 175 chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
This story is pretty amazing! I've been following it, and I don't know why I hadn't reviewed it before. But, I am now!

Man, Chad is really falling for Rachel! And Rachel for him. Your writing style is great, you have the characters pinned perfectly, and the transition from enemy to friend to something more is perfect! Keep up the good work!

Suggestions

Remember to use the character's real names.;) I did see you use Hermoine and Draco every once and a while instead of Rachel and Chad. Hey, we a;l do that sometimes. I've caught myself doing that once and a while.

Violent reactions

You're only posting once a week! That's the only violent reaction I've got.