Reviews for And So Hold On
Doni chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Bittersweet but lovely.
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
sniff This is so quietly heartbreaking. Lovely work.
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This was very sweet, and sad. I am assuming the two coffins were Mary and the baby, from the stories?
chironsgirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I had lunch with my Dad last week after not seeing him for a bit...and realized my Dad had got OLD!Very shocking.

Poor Sherlock, starting to lose his shark bite mind. And not wanting to accept John becoming bedridden. But he has to man up, doesn't he?

XOXOXOXO
Watcher of the Stars chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
So, today I've been riffling through quite of few of your Sherlock pieces. I've profusely enjoyed them all.

However, this one struck home.

Kipling's "If" is one of my favourite poems. I often carry my compilation of hand-written poetry with me and read when I have a moment. The significance of the poem mixed with the ageing relationship of Sherlock and Watson...well. I'm suppose to be a writer of sorts, but I can't quite put my finger of this one.

A job well done. You've inspired me to possibly start to write fan fiction again.
Elerrina Star chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
*sniffle-smile* That was sad, but had just enough sweetness to make it bearable. Beautifully done (and I love that it was inspire by Kipling's "If". A lovely peom, that.)
The Red Fedora chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I love that poem. sad story but well written
ElvendorkInfinity chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Oh, that was wonderful. You're right, he wouldn't mollycoddle, and I think you wrote that very well - a little hard to follow at the beginning, but I assume that was the point, and it worked perfectly! All excellently done, I absolutely adored the ending, it was very sweet. And the poem fits brilliantly.

*Loves*

-Lee x
mrspencil chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Oh, very sad, and touching, and well done:) Sherlock would find it so hard to see John like this.

Mrs P:)