Reviews for Knocking on an Open Door
MondayTillToday chapter 1 . 3/3
*lieber Bruder* brother is a noun in German that's why it's written in capital letters. . I really love the idea and till now all of your stories. The name Godric is stupid and Ichigo is a moron but I can feel with him -.-. Please continue. I am awaiting it.
YaoiOverlord chapter 8 . 2/18
This is a fic that needs finishing.
BELLE chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
BRA ,SERIOUSLY U NEED TO CONTINUE WITH THIS. ITS IS EPIC AND SICK )
rAiNwAtEr chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
Omg I need more! For the love of all things holy and unholy lol
SwordmStory chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
I love how you created Godric to contrast Grimmjow and the whole idea of a threesome is just hot. I cant wait for the next update
tygereyeofthedead chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Honey it's been a year. While my imagination is vivid I am not the author of this story so I can't decide how it ends. Please PLEASE update this story soon. If you need inspiration just pm me I love the Grimmichi and can help.
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
I read all of this last night, and I can't even explain how excited I was for the threesome. So, when I didn't read about one, I was sort of sad xD I'm not pressuring you to finish this story, since I can see that you just started a new one, but I was wondering if you ever do plan on updating this one or finishing it. Anyway, great story as usual! Thanks for writing!
Bleach5252 chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
Can you pleeeasssee finish this! I'm dying to know what is going to happen!
noabi chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
I love this fic, i love your writtings. I can't wait to read your futur postings :))). Have a verry nice day, as much as you make my day
Jei chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
I just stumbled upon this fic and I'm sad to see it hasn't been updated in awhile. I absolutely love Godric and I think he helps bring out Gimmjow's personality even better. Looking forward to knowing more about their past and also their sexual escapades :)
Mountain-Tenshi chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
Is the story ongoing?
Guest chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
Wtf where's the rest, .fuck I was looking forward to a smutty three some
sesshomarusshikonmiko chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Update Update Update! Please! I'm about to die of suspense!
Bleach5252 chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
I need to know what happens next! Please update
ShelyGirl chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Liking where this is going! Yum yum! Double the Grimm, double the fun!