Reviews for Knocking on an Open Door
I know you haven't updated in a while, but I really really love this story! I'd love if you could update it!
puppikooky chapter 6 . 5/5
Wonderfully executed chapter, please continue at your own pace; cliffhangers and all.
SpotlessMind35 chapter 1 . 4/26
This was amazing. Completely original and still mind blowing. The contrast between Grimmjow and Godric is a bit offputting but it works well. On to chapter Two
BurstYourBubble25 chapter 1 . 4/18
just want you to know how much I appreciate all the hard work you put into these stories, despite life probably bring pretty crazy. Thank you and namaste
alicia.jen.havens chapter 6 . 3/7
Would love you too finish this one. You have created two amazing characters.
alicia.jen.havens chapter 1 . 3/7
I love this idea! So different from bands berries but equally as fun.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 6 . 2/23
I think you're going to be in some for of trouble from now on Ichigo. At least as long as you date these twins. Godric is a musical prodigy and can cook. Grimmjow is an artistic prodigy. Even sounds like he is better than Ichigo so what exactly is Ichigo bringing to this relationship?
Smarthiz chapter 6 . 2/23
hey ! i love your story ;)
is there a way to make things just a tad less embarrassing to ichigo ? :)
Marvolo.R chapter 1 . 2/12
I was wondering for some time whether to write something or not and I finally decided to share my opinion and support. It's not really a review just for this chapter but I am writing it here because I just started reading this piece.
I really like your style of writing, I read a few of your works and I intend to read the rest of the Bleach ones I haven't read yet. While there are times when I get impatient when an author is taking a long time to update, I will wait for the new chapters and new stories and sequels (if you have some planned) however long it takes because it is totally worth it. Especially the continuation of 'Don't Drop the Soap' is permanently etched into my skull and it just won't go away, even though I read it a few years ago. That is how memorable your stories are.
When it comes to original characters, I don't really have an opinion because it really depends on the author, the story and how they are presented. So far Godric is a welcome bonus that just gives the whole threesome idea a bit more additional spiciness - even more so with this pairing which is one of my absolute favourites.
I am not a writer myself so I cannot imagine a writer's block but I am sure that someone who created something so amazing will be able to overcome even the worst block. And if writing new stories helps and it's something you want to write - I say GO AHEAD AND WRITE NEW STORIES - it's even better for me because I have more awesomness to read while I wait for the other updates :D And it gives me hope that you didn't give up writing alltogether - no matter how much life is getting in the way :P
It's not true that readers don't like long stories with well-developed plots (I read some A/N when various authors wrote this) - the longer the better - it's more words for us to read and more fun to have with the characters :) (just without a lot of dramatic and sad turns because soppiness and romance is better for my heart :D)
Really, there's no hurry. However long you'll take I am sure that faithful readers will stick around no matter what - and I am going to be at the top of the long list. - I may not review a lot but that is because I get so immersed in the stories that I can't take my eyes off them long enough to write a review :(
So take your time and come back full force, update whatever feels right and it will be fine.
Waiting faithfully and (im)patiently :)
Marvolo.R
PenandPaperlove chapter 6 . 2/2
I never realized that I wasn't following this story, which is weird because it's one of my favorites.

Dear God, this chapter was good. Even though you claim it was a drabble, it definitely had me hooked. Ugh I love Ichigo, he's kind of an idiot, but his perspective is so good.

As for your question, I'd love a flashback from either perspective. I feel regardless of what you write at this point, you'd be able to write an amazing chapter .
Mimi chapter 6 . 1/10
I love your story so far and cannot wait for the next chapters! Please update soon!
Kazugami Saichi Hakuraichi chapter 6 . 1/9
This chapter is pretty short. I need more! XD...
This story is amazing! I like it! I like Grimmjow in this one! I like Godric too. Just confused why you named him like that. It doesn't even similar to Grimmjow's name. I mean parents out ther love to make their twin have a similar name, right? Lol.
Anyway I need some update!

By: KaSaHa
AWholeFleetOfShips chapter 6 . 1/7
Woohoo! Another chapter! Yakuza! Gasp! Ooh I wonder what this means. Or is Ichigo jumping to conclusions? I don't know, but I want to find out. :)
shirotsuki chapter 6 . 1/4
NOOOOOO! We were finally getting some sexy time! T_T Dear god, I beg of you to update again soon. So many of your stories are on my waiting list for completion
briar black death rose chapter 6 . 1/3