Reviews for Nothing Compares
Alfa Kay chapter 1 . 3/11
So I'm guessing Danica is going to be with Ferris?
Nice story:)
ViveLaChaos chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Me: Wow, this is a really cool story, let me see when this person wrote it, maybe they will update soon.
*me scrolls up to see*
Me: You wrote this two years ago! And haven't updated! Man, I like FBDO stories, too bad there aren't alot of them.
Sufergirl15 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Pardon my french but damnit you need to get to updating this story it's good.
samantha chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Please continue, it was just getting good!
InkShaper chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleeeeeeeeease continue this story! i really like it (as might be evidence from all the pleases lol)
Hufflepuff Hex chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
this I really good! make more soon
Hufflepuff Hex chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
this I really good! make more soon
R i v e r B l e u chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Ack! Oh noes! What happened to her! Did he catch her or did she fall? I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of this story! :D