Reviews for End Game
Flickering Ember chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I don't know whether to laugh at Ranma, or join Akane in smashing him into the ground. Hmm... *bursts out laughing*
luger 7 chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
A most excellent chapter. Party on, dude.
O'Donoghue chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
I really loved chapter one.

But other than Ryoga, the payoffs in chapters two and three were at best lackluster, logic based to the point of lacking that spark of crazy that set them up. The sacrifices of three of the females involved were undermined, in one case withing two paragraphs of making it, and the entire Ukyo angle was IM(NS)HO poorly handled.

Your writing was as always execellent and the characters were most often in character so I recommend the read and thank you for it.
linkgold64 chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Whoever said that doesn't work on girls never knew the sudden pain of attempted rape by shoe...hahahahahahaha! i love it!
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Cool three chapters. Excellent story
J Luc Pitard chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Really enjoyed this! Love how closely it mirrors the manga and yet, we have Akane getting what she wants. I can see where the aggression she would need could come from and how that would allow Ranma (who is fairly passive regarding what he wants) to move ahead. Really loved how he stayed away while she was training, but was right there once she got hurt. Many nice points in this.
rancheesan chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
AAAAA thats it?You go to write a sequal this has been 1 of the best i have ever is solved but tensions are eased some what,i love what ranma did to nabiki taking all her money and her response.I feel sorry for ukyo. Waiting on your next fiction story.
Alya Spruce chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Ok. Epic story.
Richard Ryley chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
I wouldn't call Akane's abilities "nothing that a real person couldn't learn". Her strength is superhuman, her speed and agility are near that of the other Nerimans, and she survives being dehydrated and having her body reduced to the size of a doll at the end of the manga. In the Anime, she leaps onto the same fence as Ranma, and although she is never seen roof hopping, it is implied in at least a few cases offscreen that she is capable of jumping that high.

And I will point out that Shampoo never demonstrates any abilities of chi manipulation or attacks either. The Xi Fa Shiang Gao is a combination of shiatsu and a herbal shampoo, and he ability to bust down walls is mere phemomenal strength and the use of two maces that are so heavy that ordinary martial artists don't even use them any more, in the real world. Despite being very likely exposed to all three techniques, she never uses the Kachu Tenshin Amaguriken, Bakusai Tenketsu, or Hiryo Shoten Ha.

Akane often matches Shampoo blow for blow in the manga, Shampoo merely wins more consistently and more often. This is not to say that in a serious battle between the two of them Akane would not lose, but to call what Akane or any Neriman can do "within the limit of human ability" seems to ignore a lot of evidence to the contrary. Maybe you mean what a human can do IN THAT UNIVERSE, but still, Akane is able to defeat both Kodachi and Kuno, who are able to do things which are clearly in the realm of superhuman and extraordinary.
Alya Spruce chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Ok this fic is awesome. Loving the whole training and fatherly switch thing. It's rather ironic. Genma has a daughter and a son, but only one child.
Lacrimosa Tomboy chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Yay! New chapter and sex! :D Can't wait to see what comes next - I'm really looking forward to the fight with Shampoo and seeing how they get rid of Ukyo...
luger 7 chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
A most excellent fanfic. Party on, dude.
jdcocoagirl chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
ooohh... this funny, silly and a lot of inuedo's.

more soon.
Guyver Unit 1 chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Awesome. I actually forgot about this fic since it's been close to two years since it was uploaded here. I do hope you're going to finish your other RaAk fics if possible.
Richard Ryley chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
I have to admit that in my mind, there is some distance between being willing to be "seduced" and actual sex. Akane might be happy to do some petting and caressing, but too afraid to go further than that right away. Then again, this is a common theme in your stories, and I'm used to it. I will leave the more prudish Akane to other authors. (Like myself :D)

I will agree that from Ranma's point of view, touching Akane pain and thus whether or not he's willing doesn't enter into it.