Reviews for Sammy's Protector
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
What, lovely, lovely boys. Their bond transcends both hell and heaven. Both Heaven and Hell are lucky the boys love the Earth so much.
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Damn! That was crazy. Crazy good!
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Tanpapo chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I really enjoyed this one-shot. I can really picture Dean doing that because someone touched "his Sammy".
blackroxduh17 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Okay, I'm just... I can't... hold on. Amidst all this incoherent babbling, I'm actually trying to compliment you, believe it or not.

Okay, here goes. Ahem.

This just blew my mind. Finding out just how powerful the Winchesters are... was completely awesome. I love the whole joint thing, I've always found that to be so freakin' sexy, yo. Ahem, the fact that Sam saw all that and just, you know, blinked, was completely fuckhawt.

You are becoming one of my favorite people in the entire world.

LordWilliam-52.N.L.A chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
That was fucking awesome! more please! heheee
casammy chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I feel quite excited when dean marks his sammy as a territory prohibited for all, always so protective and so possessive. He remembers a photo of a convention when jensen tape-worm for the back jared's shirt strongly seized like preventing it from going away far from him, jensen always it gives me this impression of very possessive and is the dean's alive image that nobody says there touches what is mio and sammy is an alone mio
Oberdrive chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I've read this story like six times. No joke. I love how protective and possessive Dean is. I love this story arc. I bow down to you. :)
Barranca chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
What a spectacle. Their quirky relationship does not look at all out of place in a setting like this.
undeadbutstillalive chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
this is awesome. i am absolutely in love with this story, and the way you protrayed the characters... i just found my own little piece of heaven (or would it be hell?)
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
the way u capturd the protecv side is pure ginius. Its brilient. Mre please?
kirallie chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Go Dean! So John's pretty high ranked?
SilverSmile chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I absolutely love your stories in this 'verse!

This one in particular is my favourite.

I'd love to see more of this version of Sam and Dean in the future from you. You really write them both beautifully. Protective Dean and, gosh, I love the way Sam is so completely confident in his brother.

This is just a brilliant idea! :)
asm613 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I think your AU is fun. Have you considered letting the boys have 'hell puppies'- little hell hounds. since they've been in the tv show and since jared has 2 dogs- i think it'd be nice. keep up the good work.
Gaudete chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Dark, and yet the bond between the brothers was there. Well done.