Reviews for Kyo Kara Maoh: Rise of the White Tiger
so awesome fanfic! bows i love you so much!x3 lovelove 3
lilithemaid chapter 10 . 10/31/2013
I LOVE THIS FANFICTION!
warmiko69 chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
Loved it will there be a sequel to it, or is this it.
anon azure chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
This was awesome! I really enjoyed it! XD
FaithfulAizen chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
I SUPER LOVED IT will there be another sequel or is it finish
CheyanneChika chapter 10 . 4/3/2012
Oh that was delicious. It was hot and sexy and i loved every minute of it. I do agree that "Aquarius" was a bit much but regardless, I was drooling over that story...especially the "grapefruit" I look forward to anything else you might write.
CheyanneChika chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
I loved all the fluff. thanks for such a wonderful story and I can't wait for the next chapter...so seriously, don't dither around cuz i need to fill my fluff quota.
Ayazi chapter 9 . 2/4/2012
DX awwwwwwwww. . . I was hoping that Kirai and Ryan would get together. . . I think they'd be cute. . .
lillexe chapter 9 . 2/4/2012
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! An update! I've been waiting on this for forever. I'm glad of the way it turned out, and I pleasantly surprised that Kirai lives. Can't wait for the homecoming.
Yumi-chan Hamano chapter 9 . 2/4/2012
The chapter is really good! Yeah~ Ryan won! And Kirai is human and normal now! And everyone is friendly! And Alviss and Ryan are together! It was kind of obvious though. Ryan definitely clueless like Yuuri! Please update soon!
Ayazi chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
OAO when's the next chappie gonna be out?
KiWiLov chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
nooooooo please update soon i hate cliffhangers but they are nesassary in order to keep people hooked. But still update soon.

p.s. you update this story on my birthday so i thought that was cool even though it was random give you dont know me.(oops i talk a lot sorry for rambbleing
lillexe chapter 8 . 12/7/2011
Aaaaaaah what a reward for me as my exams start to end! Yay, and update! Aaaaaaaaaaaaand a cliffhanger...but that's okay, it was an amazing chapter, as always :D I absolutely can't WAIT for the next one!
Yumi-chan Hamano chapter 8 . 12/7/2011
The chapter is sooooo good! NO! NOT A CLIFFHANGER! Who die? Who's injured? Did anyone die anyways? NO! RYAN! DON'T DIE!

I love Wolfram is still the same! I feel kind of bad for Yuuri! Even after all these years (17), Wolfram is still himself! And I thought he would mature!

Please update soon!
CheyanneChika chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
gyaa. bloody cliffhanger. I need to know what happens next! please update soon