Reviews for All is Fair
RatedRSuperStar87 chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
It's good to have the story in your head so I guess that means a somewhat consistent updates. Thanks for the Update. Update soon.
Red Lotus Korra chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Yay, another chapter. I really like the way this is going, can't wait to see how Vanille gets Light to open up some more.
TodayParade chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Thxs for updateing so soon keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
You've definitely got my attention :) I'm very interested in where this will go. Please update soon!
RatedRSuperStar87 chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
I like the story. The only thing that is sort of bugging me is Lighting as a General and hitting the beaches and leading a squad to combat. High ranking officers like that usually don't lead assault like that from the front lines. I would like to see a change in rank for her. Or you could have her be the leader or small commando strike team it would make a little more sense because that kind of fits her personality. Update soon.
Tear of Light chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Lightning is a big softie at heart, I know it! XD

Another great chapter. Keep writing, that's for sure. The story is going great. :)
TodayParade chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Thanks for updateing so soon! Hugz for you :)
DotDotDot chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Great story so far. Very interesting that you combined some of the Final Fantasy games together, but I can tell that it is mainly centered on Lightning and Vanille. I usually do not like cross-overs, but I am very much enjoying this one. I happen to very much like Lightning x Vanille stories, and this one is doing great. This story is combined with many great elements, and you portray the character's feelings well. So far, so great. Update soon.
Red Lotus Korra chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Well I didn't expect another chapter so soon, but awsome. You got Lightning perfectly in-character. I can't wait to see what happens next.
LightningRoxMySox chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This is a good beginning. I cant wait to see this story progress. I definetly agree, there is a lack of LxV fics. Thanks for the chapter. KEEP IT UP! :D
TodayParade chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Please continue this story I mean I don't even like crossovers but you do it really well please do not give up on this story!
Red Lotus Korra chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Sweet! I love Lightning/Vanille stories! I totally want you to continue this, you got just the right amount of action and death to show just how dangerous that mission was. I can't wait to see if you do continue.
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This looks to be off to a great start. I like how you've incorporated other characters from the other Final Fantasy games into this piece.

I look forward to your next chapter. :)
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12