Reviews for All is Fair
LiightningRoxMySox chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Yeah! nice chapter. Made me feel relaxed and Fluffy. Bad pun (if you even count that as a pun X(...) Anyway, Nice job! cant wait for another chapter!
RatedRSuperStar87 chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
It's good to have the story in your head so I guess that means a somewhat consistent updates. Thanks for the Update. Update soon.
Ryder-1 chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Yay, another chapter. I really like the way this is going, can't wait to see how Vanille gets Light to open up some more.
TodayParade chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Thxs for updateing so soon keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
You've definitely got my attention :) I'm very interested in where this will go. Please update soon!
RatedRSuperStar87 chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
I like the story. The only thing that is sort of bugging me is Lighting as a General and hitting the beaches and leading a squad to combat. High ranking officers like that usually don't lead assault like that from the front lines. I would like to see a change in rank for her. Or you could have her be the leader or small commando strike team it would make a little more sense because that kind of fits her personality. Update soon.
Tear of Light chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Lightning is a big softie at heart, I know it! XD

Another great chapter. Keep writing, that's for sure. The story is going great. :)
TodayParade chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Thanks for updateing so soon! Hugz for you :)
DotDotDot chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Great story so far. Very interesting that you combined some of the Final Fantasy games together, but I can tell that it is mainly centered on Lightning and Vanille. I usually do not like cross-overs, but I am very much enjoying this one. I happen to very much like Lightning x Vanille stories, and this one is doing great. This story is combined with many great elements, and you portray the character's feelings well. So far, so great. Update soon.
Ryder-1 chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Well I didn't expect another chapter so soon, but awsome. You got Lightning perfectly in-character. I can't wait to see what happens next.
LightningRoxMySox chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This is a good beginning. I cant wait to see this story progress. I definetly agree, there is a lack of LxV fics. Thanks for the chapter. KEEP IT UP! :D
TodayParade chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Please continue this story I mean I don't even like crossovers but you do it really well please do not give up on this story!
Ryder-1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Sweet! I love Lightning/Vanille stories! I totally want you to continue this, you got just the right amount of action and death to show just how dangerous that mission was. I can't wait to see if you do continue.
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This looks to be off to a great start. I like how you've incorporated other characters from the other Final Fantasy games into this piece.

I look forward to your next chapter. :)
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12