Reviews for We Have To Go Deeper
QuestioningKate chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
"'Did you hear they're remaking Buffy the Vampire Slayer?'" It took me waayyyy too long to stop laughing after that.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Wait. This is it? This amazing, vivid piece of awesome is IT? No more writing on this site? I'm so incredibly sad now! This is so well written, that none of it dumps me into the land of make believe. This feels exactly the way it would GO, if it was going to go at all.

Dammit, this is it?
Sanguineous chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Cute and funny. Also, these guys are more awkward teenager to ever exist.
And I take the ending with a grain of salt because it's not like Cas won't stick with them anyway.
undercrown chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
This needs to be longer.
akuma-river chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
I think you are missing a few words here: Castiel regarded him with wide, unfocused was a pretty sight,

And damn, Cas is going to be broken-hearted with Dean taking off like that.
Ventorum chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Dean tries to run from his feelings? That seems true to form! Stoopid Dean! ;P
Chatwyn chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
Eeep! I laughed at the last line about Dean fleeing the state after being told that he is loved - imagine that morning conversation! 'Why are we in another state, Dean?' (bitchface). Here's hoping that Cas doesn't understand morning-after etiquette, or at least, is very, very understanding :D Keep it up!
nonoza chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
i luv ths story. it's au n yet its true 2 the characters.
dreiz chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
I freaking love you.

Although this was consummated and seemed to be going so sweet and gay I thought your ending was perfect and in character and UGH MY HEART HURTS FOR CAS BUT I REGRET NOTHING
OvertlyConcealed chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
Love this. Please update soon!
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
I like this. I like it a lot. the tone. how very much they all sound like them. the figth or flight reflex beign in full force. poor Castiel
Renart chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
loved the last line: sad and true and funny at the same time
DestinyBDamned chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
Have I told you that I LOVE this story? And this chapter? SCORCHING!I can't wait for the next one. I hope Dean just tries to ignore what happened until Cas goes all BAMF on his ass.
CCAdventures chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Awww! Cas is scared and confused...and lusting after Dean. :D I can't wait for the next chapter!

Superfanichy chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
Awesome story! I really like how Cas is so confused but not in a silly innocent fluff way. Good job at keeping them in character! Please say more is coming soon!