Reviews for The Best I Ever Had
Kristie20 chapter 14 . 5/24
ROFL. This was really hilarious but sweet. Enjoyed every bit of your story :)
withwoes chapter 12 . 5/18
i love this story so much! thank you for sharing it with us. each and every part was wonderful
Elafi Milo chapter 1 . 5/7
Thanks for writing this. Your gift for dialogue is unreal, and the sex scenes were far more realistic than usual for fanfic, and not at all cliched. :)
orchidluv chapter 4 . 4/13
Bambi Christian
Nataly29 chapter 14 . 4/13
I am super late to the party but what a beautiful and sweet story! I love it, thank you!
shannon30033 chapter 14 . 4/10
I read this story a long time ago, and I loved it! I came across it again and I enjoyed it even more! Thanks for the super fun characters. I liked how Edward's POV was interspersed throughout the whole tale. It seemed to flow organically and made the story so so good. Thanks again!
Rhian0000 chapter 12 . 4/3
Great job. Enjoyed this so much x
Rhian0000 chapter 6 . 3/31
Beautiful people's torture club- or the gym, as others call it. Great line. I love this Bella.
Rhian0000 chapter 5 . 3/30
Haha. As soon as she mentioned hungry eyes, I was singing the song in my head!
Rhian0000 chapter 4 . 3/30
Poppy Couzens 0.0
Rhian0000 chapter 3 . 3/29
Really enjoying rediscovering this fic x
Rhian0000 chapter 1 . 3/29
Bam. What a way to open. Read this ages ago, but am dipping back into FF
Choleate chapter 14 . 3/12
Hi Ms. Author! Just dropped by and wanna say...
I've read this a couple of times already but I don't know why I really love this fic. Maybe this just shows that I love craziness with a mix of humour and a spice of love.
I love it ️
I just reread this all in a day! I think I originally read it back when you first posted it. I just want to say this is still one of my favorite things I've ever read! I was grinning and giggling throughout the entire thing, and I just ADORE the way you wrote their dynamic. What relationship goals!

Anyway I hope you're doing well, and thanks again for blessing us with this amazing story!
narsuess chapter 14 . 2/24
I love this, so fun and funny, I cracked up here and there and thought you must be a very fun person to be able to write something so fun, hell, I want to be your friend just to hear your witty and fun banters.

Thanks for sharing, you really get talent, gal, seriously!
7,561 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »