Reviews for The Best I Ever Had
edsvolvo chapter 3 . 6/27
i love this Edward! also love every chapter
This is one of the best stories I've read here
jtullis721 chapter 14 . 5/24
A perfectly hilarious, lemony, happy ending story! Thank you
Aislinn Massi chapter 14 . 3/21
Thank you very much for creating this story! I wanted just something like this to distract myself from my real life issues, you are an amazing wirter!
Cknsw chapter 12 . 11/15/2023
I just loved this, funny and happy.
nickiChristina chapter 14 . 10/4/2023
This was the cutest story ever
Camila0803 chapter 14 . 8/30/2023
Havia tempo que eu não ria tanto
Amei
dazzled eyes22 chapter 14 . 6/20/2023
Thanks for keeping this story up. I enjoyed this re-read. These characters are as lively, funny, and realistic as ever. I enjoyed their friends-to-lovers romance and this time, I will read the prequel.
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 5/28/2023
Départ canon!
baffledreams chapter 1 . 5/14/2023
omg, I've never NEVER read any story as many times as I've read this one. my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE fic among my favourites. Makes me feel good when my life goes to shit. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for writing this. you're absolutely the best!
VryUnique chapter 14 . 3/14/2023
Awesome…thank you.
f.elody01 chapter 14 . 2/13/2023
hi ! Thank you for this amazing and beautiful story !
that sounds weird but thank you , i just love that there's no toxic relationship/characters/ex-whathever thing.
i like how it is just a simple love story, about honesty, understanding, giving time to each other just as natural as it should/could be and i really like your sens of humour.
i want to add that,as a non fluent english speaker, i was happy to understand everything and that it was quite easy to read so thank you again.
hellishrose chapter 14 . 1/4/2023
Wow! I NEVER read AH twilight stories but I stumbled upon this recommendation and my god so amazing! Love how you incorporated other characters from the twilight universe into the story. I truly enjoyed this one all around and your writing style is amazing! All around phenomenal story. Thanks for your hard work and dedication!
benjigogo chapter 9 . 1/2/2023
LOVE THIS Edward! he's hilarious
VryUnique chapter 13 . 12/4/2022
I’m glad Bella got her head out of her ass, I was feeling kind of sorry for Edward.
7,707 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »