Reviews for The Best I Ever Had
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Oh god! if laughter caused dying... I'd be one dead girl right now! I laughing so hard! It hurts, hahaha!
MissJanuary chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
I think I want this Edward's littlest finger rubbing my littlest finger (insert gaint, very un-girl like sigh).
~MissJ
MissJanuary chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
This has been sitting on my TBR list for a while, and I'm glad I dove into it tonight. Made me giggle a few times already.

~MissJ
momsteps chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
I think I'm on my 4th time reading this. It's so cute I want it to be a movie.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Hey,
I'm new here, never know reviewed before. Amazing story, so damn cute. Loved it. Wish it wouldn't have ended this short. *sobs*
Ailee H chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
I do not know how many times I have read this (and the sequel) but I always go back to it. Fluffy, lovely, unique and funny.
kinnik chapter 9 . 7/16/2015
OK, that last section of him teetering on the edge of the bed and just thinking 'this might be a problem' had me belly laughing so hard. My face literally fell into my hands I was laughing so hard and I had to read it several times before I could finish the last little bit. Hilarious!
kinnik chapter 7 . 7/16/2015
I'm so in love with this story. They are adorable. I hope she falls for him as strongly as he has fallen for her. Now I'm swooning over this sweet, sexy, flirty and fun Edward. Thank you for creating him.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 14 . 7/11/2015
WELL IF SHE MOVED IN WITH HIM THAT MUST MEAN SHE TOLD THE PARENTS THEY WERE TOGETHER[SNICKER]
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 13 . 7/11/2015
BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THIS THEIR PARENTS PROBABLY ALREADY KNOW HE HAS A SISTER WHO PROBABLY BLAB TO MOM AND MOM TO DAD AND DAD TO CHARLEY
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 12 . 7/11/2015
WELL DID THEY GET MARRIED OR NOT
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 11 . 7/11/2015
IM SORRY TO SEE THIS STORY COME TO AN END TO YOU HAVE PLENTY MORE WRITE ABUT IF YOU ARE ENDING PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL YOU HAVE LOTS TO WRITE ABOUT LEFT FOR IT.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 10 . 7/11/2015
I GOOGLED IT PRONOUNCE IT BY LEAVING OUT THE GAND N LIKE CHION YOU CAN GOOGLE IT TOO I LIKED THIS CHAPTER CUTE
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 9 . 7/11/2015
YES I LIKE TO SNUGGLE AND SLEEP IN SPOONS. I DRINK COKE BUT EVERY GREAT NOW AND THEN DRINK A PEPSI BUT ITS REALLY TO SWEET I HATE DR. PEPPER MY DAUGHTER LOVES IT.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 8 . 7/11/2015
SHE DIDNT CALL EDWARD WHAT ROSE CALLED HIM WHEN HE SUNBURNED AS A KID WONDER WHAT IT WAS
7,582 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »