Reviews for The Best I Ever Had
TheConstantReader03 chapter 5 . 6/10/2016
"I was planning on working out with a video until I got exhausted just watching the intro and sat on the couch eating cheese instead." That's entirely too relatable. I'm loving this story so far.
Princess Drama Queen chapter 14 . 6/9/2016
Wow nearly 4 years after the final chapter... Loved this story!
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 12 . 5/30/2016
Cracking up sooooo damn hard at the Jay Lenno part and at " Mr. Edward Swan"! OMG, this just feels so good! You're the best! I flove your sense of humor and I could keep coming back here another thousand times (and I sure will!)
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 11 . 5/30/2016
No matter how many times I have read this fantastic story...it's always hilariously funny, satisfying and gives me the warmest feeling of being in love!
Soooooo perfect !
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Nlresda123 chapter 14 . 5/29/2016
So lemme tell you. I read this story on a whim because it was mentioned in "FanFiction, Sex Gods and Edward Cullem". I AM SO FREAKING GLAD I DID. this is a great story and it would be amazing for another chapter if that's what you have planned. I enjoyed reading this immensely
renewagain chapter 2 . 5/29/2016
You know, I just love how you tell this story. I remember it now, how it unfolds, but really just had to say it's genius
renewagain chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
who knows when I read this the first time or what kind of a reviewing mood I was in, but I'm back thanks to Pa.
Leah C. Drawn chapter 8 . 5/29/2016
I wish I could favorite this story again. I swear I'm starting to memorize lines from how often I've read it.
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 5 . 5/29/2016
No matter how many times I come back here reading your same words, I'm giggling, laughing, smiling brightly at your extraordinarily skilled talent to write up conversations, banter wrapped in the best kind of humor, simultaneously keeping a level of depth that is addictive. I want more every time!
I love you...xox
shannon30033 chapter 4 . 5/24/2016
I'm loving the story and the flashbacks to that night. IT'S SO GOOD! Thanks.
Bubblegum234 chapter 14 . 5/16/2016
Oh my God I love this!
Gagika chapter 14 . 5/1/2016
I'm so in love with this fiction. It's too bad there are only 14 chapter. I love the banters, sexual innuendos, the patter - I had to laugh so hard! Especially the first couple of chapters. Really great humor!
The ease of handling between Edward and Bella is brilliant, reminds me kind of my relationship.
I totally look forward to read another written story of yours.
artisticb-llshit chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
This story is so perfect! It had me chuckling and saying Awww throughout the entire thing. Best story I've read in a while.
Judyblue95 chapter 13 . 3/23/2016
a very cute and sweet outtake! Thanks!
Judyblue95 chapter 12 . 3/22/2016