Reviews for The Best I Ever Had
kelley turner chapter 14 . 2/23
Hey I love this book I hope u write more for this book thanks so much.
this is one of the best stories i've ever read...thank u so much for posting such amazing stories...ur awesome
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 14 . 2/20
Sequel!
Just-Marvelous-M chapter 14 . 2/14
Please! Write more :)
bella0609 chapter 14 . 2/11
Enjoyed it? I loved it :) I can't get enough of these two!
bella0609 chapter 13 . 2/11
I think its wierd that they don't want to have sex :)
bella0609 chapter 12 . 2/10
Thank you - I read it all over again and finished reviewing at the end. I didn't realized you weren't finished. Loved it :D
bella0609 chapter 11 . 2/10
Loved it so much!
saintfudge chapter 14 . 1/31
Thanks enjoyed it ..have fun
Love this story and the sequel read both congratulations lovely stories.
prrrincess chapter 14 . 1/29
Read this again. Relationship goals! HIHI.
renewagain chapter 12 . 1/11
This was just wonderful. I loved them, loved this epilogue with all Edward. Oh my how I want to be part of this couple. Let's see what did you do here, you made an exciting and romantic story with very little angst. It was all butterflies without being too fluffy. Probably if I could describe it as wonderfully as you wrote it maybe I could actually create it myself. But alas I feel I will fail! All I can say is they were just the best comfortable and adorably sexy regular people - and the epilogue was awesome.
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 14 . 1/9
That's as a very sweet story and a nice break from all the sad ones I've been reading.. Oh, Bella...Bella ...Bella don't you know you can ever deniy Edward Cullen? That's liken saying you don't need oxygen. I love it. Thank you for writing for us twihards.

-Kate
lovepath chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
So it's been 3 years since you published this piece, and I don't know what you're doing with your life, but I thought you should know; it is still discoverable, still sweet and sexy and funny, and I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you!
lovepath chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
Seriously first time you wrote lemons? Coulda fooled me. Tasty lemons!
7,371 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »