Reviews for The Best I Ever Had
Flora Mile chapter 14 . 2/2/2021
I love this story to the moon and back 500million times. I could re-read it just as much. Love these too goofballs!

I would love to see outtakes of Edward proposing and Bella not flipping out... and their wedding day and then Bella flipping out about falling pregnant because we know she would!

Love your writing and you too!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/24/2021
So this is one Twilight story that I often come back to. And I alwaayyysss! laugh at how long it took me to realize that the italics/flashback was from Edwards pov! No jokes! Until that time when they're talking about snuggling, and it explicitly states, Bella saying his name!

Yes yes! That long! Hahah! And then I had to immediately start over so I could read it as intended.

Jokes aside tho, really good story! Maybe I'll be back in a couple of months!
amsrule chapter 14 . 1/24/2021
Such a cute little story and I love it. thanks for sharing!
Rebadams7 chapter 14 . 1/19/2021
A charming miden story of the current kind of romance
R
Rebadams7 chapter 4 . 1/19/2021
Minette Carl...
He’s got it. As does she. And she’s not a clue
R
rachel625 chapter 14 . 12/28/2020
This was fantastic! I can't wait to read the sequel! I loved how close they were and how well they truly knew one another! I wish we could have seen how their parents took the news!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/9/2020
What a delightful story. Your writing flows and appears effortless.
I am off to read more of your work.
ClaceLover08 chapter 14 . 11/8/2020
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i love Bella & Edward together
PhillisAya chapter 12 . 10/4/2020
I really enjoyed this story. It was kind of laid-back.
soccermom101113 chapter 14 . 9/29/2020
Fantastic story! Thanks!
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 8/19/2020
Sweet!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 8/19/2020
I’m reading this again because I loved it!
mtloves chapter 14 . 7/29/2020
Brilliant story! Love this!
pinkshoes81 chapter 14 . 7/12/2020
Really enjoyed this story, love the characters and would have loved to read more about their life together x
MsLiss chapter 1 . 7/7/2020
I going in for the re read
fun times thank you