Reviews for The Best I Ever Had
glo4twilight chapter 7 . 7/14
omg seriously what is going on with bella? i love that he's fallen so hard for her.
glo4twilight chapter 6 . 7/13
Omg what really is bella doing why the hesitancy. Man edward is very patient lol.
glo4twilight chapter 5 . 7/13
edward is so funny. and i love how he's so at ease with the he feels about bella. she shouldn't compare her and edward to rose and emmett. but i'm glad that edward said he's going to be fighting for her and yes it would be good if she got over her issues lol.
glo4twilight chapter 4 . 7/11
Omg i love this. I love that edward is so honest in things he says. And how it catches bella but in an emotional way. Awww he's so . they need to sleep together again lol. It's a crackup that kate is the only one that has picked up that there's something up wth e&b
glo4twilight chapter 3 . 7/11
Haha love edwards innuendo. But the cabbie was a crackup. I understand bella thinking what happened between her and edward is a one time thing but cmon bella. Lol. I dont think he went to those girls i hope not. Is he a manwhore?! Do i want to know..lol. enjoying this so far.
glo4twilight chapter 2 . 7/11
definitely didn't like the idea of her suggesting to him to go to those girls. only cos i'm a wuss. love their bantering and innuendos. so that's epov i'm thinking and hope he didn't go talk to those chicks.
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 7/10
That was so frickin cool and hilarious! Poor bella but smug edward was pretty frickin sexy lol great start
dianscot chapter 14 . 6/24
Love these two
dianscot chapter 11 . 6/22
So fun
dianscot chapter 9 . 6/22
Love the whole gang, actually!
dianscot chapter 10 . 6/22
Sigh
dianscot chapter 6 . 6/22
I like how B was involved and then in heartbreak when they met...explains why they never jumped into dating even tho they both thought the other was hot
dianscot chapter 5 . 6/22
Lucky Creek... Or Lucky Lane?
dianscot chapter 4 . 6/22
Love me a dreamboat EC. Aren't they all tho?
dianscot chapter 3 . 6/22
This is my second or third time reading this and it's still great! I'm not sure why they're letting me review again, but I'll take it!
7,515 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »