Reviews for The Best I Ever Had
Rhian0000 chapter 1 . 3/29
Bam. What a way to open. Read this ages ago, but am dipping back into FF
Choleate chapter 14 . 3/12
Hi Ms. Author! Just dropped by and wanna say...
I've read this a couple of times already but I don't know why I really love this fic. Maybe this just shows that I love craziness with a mix of humour and a spice of love.
I love it ️
I just reread this all in a day! I think I originally read it back when you first posted it. I just want to say this is still one of my favorite things I've ever read! I was grinning and giggling throughout the entire thing, and I just ADORE the way you wrote their dynamic. What relationship goals!

Anyway I hope you're doing well, and thanks again for blessing us with this amazing story!
narsuess chapter 14 . 2/24
I love this, so fun and funny, I cracked up here and there and thought you must be a very fun person to be able to write something so fun, hell, I want to be your friend just to hear your witty and fun banters.

Thanks for sharing, you really get talent, gal, seriously!
my2galspal chapter 14 . 1/28
Oh, how I loved it, loved every little bit of it! I'm a sucker for a friends-become-more story but the interactions of your characters in this one had me hooked. Edward and Bella were so silly, sassy, and downright hilarious sometimes. I enjoy your writing anyway but this one was fantastic.

Thanks for sharing this sweet little story. Can't wait to read some more of you stuff.
WheresMyWings chapter 7 . 1/14
How have I read this 4 times and managed to miss "Esmoses"?! Pure genius!
pootz307 chapter 14 . 1/11
I still can't believe how much I love this fic. So good
SomeGirl8 chapter 14 . 12/14/2016
Hi! I wanted to let you know that I just finished re-reading this story - and definitely not for the first time. It always makes me laugh and just.. feel good. I love these two, the way they interact, their relationship. And I thought it'd be nice to ket you know that years after you wrote and published it here, there are still people enjoying it :) If there's other stuff you're writing that's not on this site, I'd love to hear about it. Thanks!
Nannyjojo chapter 14 . 12/4/2016
Yep, they really are a crazy pair, but perfect for each other.
Nannyjojo chapter 13 . 12/4/2016
They are a right pair.
They know each other so well.
Love it
Nannyjojo chapter 12 . 12/4/2016
Loved it.
They are just so perfect together.
Nannyjojo chapter 11 . 12/4/2016
Oh Jasper I love you.
Well the cat is out of the bag now.
Love this pair.
Nannyjojo chapter 10 . 12/4/2016
Yay.
Busted.
Can they keep it together a little longer, haha.
Nannyjojo chapter 9 . 12/4/2016
Pepsi, definitely Pepsi. Lol.
That made me laugh.
Sure was an interesting way to spill the beans.
Nannyjojo chapter 8 . 12/4/2016
Looks like they are finally getting somewhere.
Just a few miles apart.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that.
7,565 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »