Reviews for The Best I Ever Had
Nannyjojo chapter 7 . 12/4/2016
These two really are something.
So Alice and Jasper could be more too.
Hmmm, are they being a secretive as Edward and Bella too.
Nannyjojo chapter 6 . 12/4/2016
He really is going all out.
Oh Bella.
Ha, time away with the friends and parents, that one could be interesting.
Nannyjojo chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
Aw.
Well they're getting somewhere.
Baby steps.
Bella wants it, she just needs to work it out first.
Nannyjojo chapter 4 . 12/4/2016
These two really are killing me.
But I love it.
Nannyjojo chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
I have a feeling it's gonna get a little bumpy.
Not all friendships will end like rose and Emmett.
I'm really looking forward to seeing where this will go.
Nannyjojo chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
Can't wait to see where they go from here.
Not sure it's gonna be so easy to forget with either of them.
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
I found this on a fb site. Was intrigued by it.
Looking forward to reading more.
How long before they all put 22 together.
grandmachix chapter 14 . 11/28/2016
Yeah, they are kinda crazy. But fun. And they finally move in together. At least it saves on rent and utilities. Will they ever actually get married? I know some couples never do.
grandmachix chapter 11 . 11/28/2016
I love a Happily Ever After. Not only Bella and Edward, but Emmett and Rosalie and Jasper and Alice.
grandmachix chapter 9 . 11/28/2016
They finally agreed to more than beasties. I love Pepsi. I have a snuggie. No topless Sundays.
grandmachix chapter 8 . 11/28/2016
They really are getting there. I'm old, I just have a phone and I don't know how to get to those sites you mentioned. You COULD send the little Edward POV to my email, though. wowleavellatyahoodotcom .
grandmachix chapter 4 . 11/27/2016
Mine's Spot Berryhill.
grandmachix chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
Just a quick note. Frannie Walsh put the link for this story on Facebook. I hadn’t heard of you so I checked your story page. Now I want to read all 17 of your stories. 3 chapters in and I'm so involved. Sex in a friendship can be iffy, but it could be wonderful. I'll check in occasionally with a comment.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/21/2016
I've read this so many times and I still love it. Please never delete. This makes me feel so many things.
CCullen1978 chapter 14 . 11/11/2016
As absolutely hilariously funny this was, the sweetness of it all just pushed me over the edge.
My friend is sitting next to me laughing her ass off because i have this huge smile on my face, but I can't stop crying at just how happy I am for them. Like really, I'm grinning like a fucking moron and crying at the same time.
Thank you for sharing this, it is just way out of this world and words cannot express how much I have enjoyed this journey!
7,565 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »