Reviews for The Best I Ever Had
I'm A Sucker For Love Stories chapter 14 . 6/27/2020
Oh wow, I'm only just realising how many years ago this was written and how it is still very much relevant and fantastic! Off to read more of your work now :)
BabyBug2020 chapter 14 . 5/18/2020
Just finished re-reading this story for maybe the 4th or 5th time? Ugh, such a damn classic!
Xanthuis chapter 12 . 5/1/2020
Such a great story and love your Bella and Edward friendship and quirks
dccheung08 chapter 1 . 4/28/2020
I’m re-reading this, and I’m enjoying it immensely and cracking up all over again
Guest chapter 6 . 4/10/2020
#Jalice needs to become a couple oh and...
#Bedward
#Rosemett
Guest chapter 5 . 4/10/2020
You know? Usually, Edward isn't the pushy one but I like how Bella's personality is the same. And Edwards is not too different, the only thing that ruins a lot of fanfics is that Edward isn't a vampire. That's perfectly fine because you are doing great, I've never seen anyone make this plot work, but you are.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2020
This is like, the real Bella, but I miss vampires. I think it would add to the story if Rose and Emmet got back together in a dramatic way. Although, that may be happening later.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2019
You wouldn't say "she's known I since college," so don't say "she's known Rose and I since college." Use ME. ("she's known Rose and me since college.")
Gemm13 chapter 12 . 10/10/2019
This was so sweet
C chapter 14 . 9/14/2019
I miss stories like that so much, please come back and write more. I love your writting and I love this Edward and Bella
MangoSunbeams chapter 14 . 8/2/2019
This was lovely
Mari chapter 10 . 7/1/2019
They're getting back together are so sweet. I can't resist to repeat how much I love them. I really do. I want to have this kind of relationship. I really do. And I like how Emmett reacted to them. I love Emmett more. The final chapter is right that at the corner and I'm afraid to let this story go.
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 13 . 6/30/2019
Awwwww I really loved this chapter. But this is one of those stories I can re read over and over again
Mari chapter 9 . 6/30/2019
I love them. That's it. I love all those rules that I can't put it in words. I'd do the same in that situation: the rules and the "he's my boyfriend!". It's a hard life. And I can't look forward to see they meeting again
Mari chapter 8 . 6/30/2019
So damn CUTE. Oh my... I die every nighte with you. They're so soft and amazing together. I think is due to their connection. They've been best friends for a while, right? This looks like the best of relationships
7,676 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »