Reviews for The Best I Ever Had
grandmachix chapter 14 . 11/28/2016
Yeah, they are kinda crazy. But fun. And they finally move in together. At least it saves on rent and utilities. Will they ever actually get married? I know some couples never do.
grandmachix chapter 11 . 11/28/2016
I love a Happily Ever After. Not only Bella and Edward, but Emmett and Rosalie and Jasper and Alice.
grandmachix chapter 9 . 11/28/2016
They finally agreed to more than beasties. I love Pepsi. I have a snuggie. No topless Sundays.
grandmachix chapter 8 . 11/28/2016
They really are getting there. I'm old, I just have a phone and I don't know how to get to those sites you mentioned. You COULD send the little Edward POV to my email, though. wowleavellatyahoodotcom .
grandmachix chapter 4 . 11/27/2016
Mine's Spot Berryhill.
grandmachix chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
Just a quick note. Frannie Walsh put the link for this story on Facebook. I hadn’t heard of you so I checked your story page. Now I want to read all 17 of your stories. 3 chapters in and I'm so involved. Sex in a friendship can be iffy, but it could be wonderful. I'll check in occasionally with a comment.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/21/2016
I've read this so many times and I still love it. Please never delete. This makes me feel so many things.
CCullen1978 chapter 14 . 11/11/2016
As absolutely hilariously funny this was, the sweetness of it all just pushed me over the edge.
My friend is sitting next to me laughing her ass off because i have this huge smile on my face, but I can't stop crying at just how happy I am for them. Like really, I'm grinning like a fucking moron and crying at the same time.
Thank you for sharing this, it is just way out of this world and words cannot express how much I have enjoyed this journey!
ninny 1 chapter 14 . 10/26/2016
Loved it all
sweettoothsteph chapter 14 . 10/15/2016
Oh my! Thank you for sharing your soo sweet and funny story. Love it!
Lanigra25 chapter 14 . 10/10/2016
Amazing work! I would love more of these two
Mtg526 chapter 12 . 10/6/2016
Love, love, love it! Your Edward was great...everyone was great, but I really enjoyed reading about him a d his POV. Thanks for writing!
Anonymous chapter 14 . 10/3/2016
Great story! Very sweet
juliahulia chapter 14 . 9/22/2016
For some reason I put off reading this fic for so long and I'm so happy I finally decided to read it. I love how realistic this story is. There's not sugar coating anything, there are awkward moments and moments when things don't go perfectly but it works so well. It is still so romantic and you can see their love so clearly. One of the best stories I've read in a while.
Kayozm chapter 14 . 9/20/2016
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed this sweet, funny story. Lots of fun and nice and short. Perfect for a rainy day spent sick in bed, which is what today is. Thanks :)
7,573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »