Reviews for The Best I Ever Had
glo4twilight chapter 10 . 7/17/2016
omg i just love this story so much. i'm so glad they can't keep their hands off each other but so wish they got to go home first and have a hot passionate quickie just to tie them over till they can really get into it lol
glo4twilight chapter 9 . 7/16/2016
Yayyyy finally! I love that bella was jealous and that she had to call edward to tell him what she did. But mostly loved that he made her really work for it!lol. But geez they're so frickin cute. Excellent writing.
glo4twilight chapter 8 . 7/14/2016
These two are such a crack up. His poem? Hahaha so funny but cute too.
christinajos chapter 12 . 7/14/2016
this is one of the funniest fics I have ever read. thank you dear author... loved it
glo4twilight chapter 7 . 7/14/2016
omg seriously what is going on with bella? i love that he's fallen so hard for her.
glo4twilight chapter 6 . 7/13/2016
Omg what really is bella doing why the hesitancy. Man edward is very patient lol.
glo4twilight chapter 5 . 7/13/2016
edward is so funny. and i love how he's so at ease with the he feels about bella. she shouldn't compare her and edward to rose and emmett. but i'm glad that edward said he's going to be fighting for her and yes it would be good if she got over her issues lol.
glo4twilight chapter 4 . 7/11/2016
Omg i love this. I love that edward is so honest in things he says. And how it catches bella but in an emotional way. Awww he's so . they need to sleep together again lol. It's a crackup that kate is the only one that has picked up that there's something up wth e&b
glo4twilight chapter 3 . 7/11/2016
Haha love edwards innuendo. But the cabbie was a crackup. I understand bella thinking what happened between her and edward is a one time thing but cmon bella. Lol. I dont think he went to those girls i hope not. Is he a manwhore?! Do i want to know..lol. enjoying this so far.
glo4twilight chapter 2 . 7/11/2016
definitely didn't like the idea of her suggesting to him to go to those girls. only cos i'm a wuss. love their bantering and innuendos. so that's epov i'm thinking and hope he didn't go talk to those chicks.
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
That was so frickin cool and hilarious! Poor bella but smug edward was pretty frickin sexy lol great start
dianscot chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
Love these two
dianscot chapter 11 . 6/22/2016
So fun
dianscot chapter 9 . 6/22/2016
Love the whole gang, actually!
dianscot chapter 10 . 6/22/2016