Reviews for The Best I Ever Had
Great great great story! So sweet~
Thank you!
LAB1 chapter 14 . 3/6
This was so great and weird! Totally functional in their disfunction and perfect for each other!
petmom1213 chapter 14 . 3/1
I love this story!
petmom1213 chapter 11 . 3/1
So so good. It's the second time I've read this. I really love this story. Thank you for sharing your talent. So glad that I still have a few more chapters left.

Mickey
starsmina chapter 7 . 3/1
loved the scared Em, hilarious!
JustValeP chapter 14 . 2/23
I love this fanfic! I swear it gets sweeter and sweeter each time I re-read it. And I kind of love how they don't think each other is perfect -that's so cliche- but they do think they are perfect together.
PS: Your Edward is one of my favourite Edwards.
NanaWillbur chapter 14 . 2/1
I absofreakinlutely love your story and your writing! CHEERS!
NanaWillbur chapter 13 . 2/1
You have to love an Edward with dimples in all the right places! :D
NanaWillbur chapter 10 . 1/31
Shin-yon is how your pronounce chignon...my mom had a braid once, it is French, I believe! I love a playful Edward and Bella, but would not mind trading places with her all! Great story! It is the best!
NanaWillbur chapter 9 . 1/31
I prefer Pepsi, "but rest assured, no matter what, I will always love yo_ writing".
NanaWillbur chapter 7 . 1/31
AMAZING!
NanaWillbur chapter 5 . 1/31
OMGosh, willyoupleasebequiet was right...you are AMAZING!
reachrathi chapter 14 . 1/19
I have lost count of the times that I have read this story... Thanks loadzzz!
alexa01 chapter 10 . 1/4
I love their banter, you write it so well.
hhhh chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
I really enjoyed every bit of this story. If only a guy like this existed in real life! I think you portrayed the emotions of the characters well, and they were all well developed. The one thing you can do to improve your writing is provide a little more description of the setting where events take place. Like maybe edward's place is neat while bella's is messy.
7,509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »