Reviews for The Best I Ever Had
arreyn emme chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
i love your writing. i literally go back and read your oneshots over and over when i can't fine other stuff to read. xo! keep it up.
CindyWindy chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
So that's what those are called! I learn so much from reading ff! Now I feel smart and awesome!

I love all your wordplay. I occasionally substitute "tit" for "it" when emailing hubby, just to see if he's paying attention, and he always is.
o0S0o chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
seriously cannot wait for the next chapter!

love the fact that they are both working out their feelings slowly..

UPDATE SOON!
tragicallyepic chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
I'M RUNNING OUT OF WORDS TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS, SO JUST KNOW THAT I LOVE IT. A LOT :)
NeatoBandito chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
I really like this Edward - I'm guessing those are his thoughts in italics?
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Man, this Edward is so hot, but unbelievably cute at the same time. I just feel him bubbling over and being giddy because he's the best she's ever had.
Linzk78 chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
:) Loved it!
interested party chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Gah, how do you do this? Make us love them, root for them, die over her stupidity of pointing out other girls to him - all only two chaptes in? Whatever it is, we love you for it! I love this kind of story - it's a balm for my soul. Thank you!
mujisan chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
This Edward is so cheeky. Lol at boob jokes. Oh the friend vs lover zone. Always tricky to navigate. Thanks for the update!
Linzk78 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
What a great start! Love that Edward walked in during the questioning...and added fuel to the fire!
Koshivuh chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
No...No I don't think I've figured out the italics...Help me?

But, not really :] Thank you for another wonderful chapter, and I really can not wait for the next one. I'm also happy about the minimal angst. I've had enough of that lately in the real world.
Jaws28 chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
loving the story, i'm really looking forward to the rest
TwiHart chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Edward's thoughts in italics? I love your story so funny and sweet and smart. I am glad this is angsty as it gets. I don't love the drawn out angst over misunderstandings or guarded feelings. I'm really looking forward to more.
JessaCloud chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Omg, I love this story! So very much! I laughed so loud reading what Edward was saying to Bella after he "accidentally" groped her! Too hilarious! Thank you for writing this! It's awesome! :)
HeyHedy chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Aw man, why didn't he insist on going with her? Their banter was super cute though! :)

-Hedy