Reviews for The Best I Ever Had
Hcm126 chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
I really liked this chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.
JitterBugGirl chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
I love Edward he is so goofy.. She's in her head, and then he begins stroking her finger.. I believe he wants more Bella bad..
hts123 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Am totally loving this fic!
reds-red chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
* :D * this is me after reading this chapter. So far Edward is pretty damn cute. Can't wait for more of him "showing her". How often do we get an update?
akjamma chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
its kinda sad about rose and em
enchy1204 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
this was awesome!
LightStarDusting chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
"No sex in my cab!" the cabbie barks and even though I just want to keep kissing you, you're laughing into my mouth and I'm eating it up until the laughter is mine.

Love.

Oh, a beautiful tomato. Those ARE nice.

"He makes a motion to walk away, but I reach up and grab his forearm—his very hard forearm, with soft skin I can feel where he's rolled his shirtcuff."

Gurrrrrl.

xoxoxo
AngelAndAnime chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Please update! I love this story, it's so funny and sweet. Actually loled when Edward came over in chapter 1 :D

~ Angel x
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
You can thank Twific News for pimping you today. No, I take that back, I thank them for pimping you today. Please stop writing about my life. They truly were the best of times before marriage. Love the story, now I'm gonna tell my h00rz about it.

~ Cowgirlgraphics
akjamma chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
ah man she shouldnt throw edward to the wolves! tee hee
ahaaaa chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
love this story! can't wait for more
licpa chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Thanks for the great update. This is a story that I can read with a smile on my face the entire time.
akjamma chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
love this, I needed some fluff this morning!
Iwant2sparkle chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
What a fabulous story. I love short, sweet stories like this. I'm anxious to know what happens when everyone finds out. Thanks for sharing with us! )
licpa chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
I loved entire chapter especially this line. "I can't say I regret tit, though." Thanks for the update.
7,511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 466 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 486 .. Last Next »