Reviews for The Best I Ever Had
brown0520 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
love this story !
quothme chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
As usual, you had me from literally the first line. I can always *hear* your dialogue in my head. And what dialogue it is. Your clever is showing. Again. :)

I also like how you keep coming up with these cutesy Edward/Bella friends situations. Such wonderful little gems of plots. Also refreshing that Emmett and Rosalie aren't dating here.

Edward walking in to the tail end of that conversation was priceless. And such a wonderful use of the classic Edward smirk. Because yeah, it so totally works here.

This line is awesome: It's less what I have done and more what am I going to do now, maybe mixed in with a minuscule bit of I wonder if I'll ever get to do it again.

But then again, any of the lines that you used with kinda a non-parallel ending were sweet.

I think the flashbacks in second person totally work...you've made them interesting enough to read despite them being in all italics. Score.

Onward to chapter 2!
hitc4mnm chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
I love your story. It's a great mix of the best genres...funny, romantic, and sooo pulling! I am so looking forward to see how Edward proves himself for her. In the end I would love to see what he was thinking in that moment when he says to bella "you really don't know"?
ciaobella27 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
I love reading the snippets of Edward's point of view. Great way to show us how it happened. I love this story so much. So very sweet. Thanks for making me smile.
carebear309 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Hmm, who could Edward have been texting?

I'm thinking edward has feelings for our Bella here and she is just too blind to see it. Wonder if he will attempt to move things forward...
Mell C chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
amazing chapter. love these guys. :) total eclipse of the heart- hah! that is one freaky video, btw.
SadnessInTheSunrise chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
I like this Story I didn't know if I would but I do it has a good flow and ur little flashback sections have a musical sense to them I thought they lyrics for a second but then i Was like nay she's just that talented thanks for tis chapter looking forward to the next one

~sadness
lisamichelle17 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Anya. I am so excited that you and Rachel are writing this together. I love this story so much and I can see where Friends inspired you to write this. Thank you, will never be enough. A few of my thoughts:

1) I love how you are writing the flashbacks of the sexy times in italics. It helps me go back and forth. I love how Edward and Bella could not keep their hands off each other but the laughter that they shared was so funny. That also tells me that they have always been very good friends that lead to best friends that lead to the numerous sexy times.

2) I may be weird but I also think that the reason that the first thoughts are of Edward when she wakes up is because he is very important to her and that she is possibly losing a lot of sleep because she can't get him off her mind. I am a perv but I am wondering if she is having sexual dreams of Edward.

3) I loved that she saw him at the coffee shop. Something tells me that before the sexy times they would meet up there a lot. I love that they talk to each other but the "where do we go from here" definitely feel is still there. I adore your Edward. He is funny, sexy and just full of sexual innuendo *blushes* I loved how he got Bella some coffee and how he got her to accept it. That was very funny.

4) I found Edward's words "You're slower than I would have thought, Bella. Well, I guess I'll just have to show you." was damn hot and he is definitely going to have show Bella that he wants only her *smiles* The back story between Rose and Emmett really was enlightening. It definitely got Bella to over think things but I expect that from her and that is a good thing. I love the very subtle pinky stroke that Edward gave Bella was insanely intimate and yes I am weird like that.

EDWARD IS A TEASE but I like his subtleness. Something tells me he will bring it up a notch *smirks*

Thanks Bunches *hugs*
x.darla.x chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
This i my new "quick! drop everything and .now!". I'm loving that even a simple premise (two friends hooking up) is turning into such a fun, funny, sweet, and sexy story. Love it, and can't wait to see how else Edward surprises Bella.
ScarlettLetters chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Beth told me to read this or else. OMG, so good. I wanted to wait until it was done, but now I have to suffer with her. Friendship, I tell you. I love the Edward insights in italics and his sense of humor is just what Bella needs. Also, the Emmett/Alice/phallus joke made me LOL IRL.
badjujube chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Nice job with this. I can see the parallel she's trying to draw with Rose and Emmett's break-up and her confusion about the relationship. Thanks for sharing!
kms1979 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Good Lord this story is really, really good! Ugh that they didn't get to finish their conversation! I love, love their dynamic. So funny and sweet!
Just Sus chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Actually, this Edward seems pretty sweet, although you haven't given us much of a backstory. Has he been a manwhore before? Obviously, from this chapter, Bella hasn't seen too much action. He seems quite fond of her. Has he been dating anyone else?

Emmett and Rose obviously need to be back together...I'm sure that will happen.

Love the cab driver who kept yelling "No sex in my cab!" That is really funny!

xoSus
Alby Mangroves chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
I think you should teach a class on banter. You could call it Nomya does Banter, and command huge fees for the participants. I would be in the front row. I love that they've already done the deed, but the UST is thicker than molasses. You rock!
jumptheshark chapter 3 . 2/24/2011