Reviews for The Best I Ever Had
MistiS chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
I think this Edward is wonderful. Who wouldn't want a hot guy who is also your best friend & gives you the best sex ever. If fact why don't you just send him my way. (P.S. I live in the South)
Stickybuns chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Damn i was hooked from the first chapter!

Soooooo good!
Grinchi chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Oh my god. I want a best friend like this for myself.

Unfortunately, my best friend isn't that good looking and charming..
Isao84 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Whore d'oevres was a stroke of genius!

I still miss the chandler dance :(

How many chapters do u think will be?
Oh Carol chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
God, the freaking banter! I love it! And you do it awesomely.

But, poor Bella. I've been in a situation like that (kind of), so I know how hard it is for her.
MistiS chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Another fabulous one! You want to know why I am awesome? I don't think I am.
o0S0o chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
ok, so im pretty sure edward was alluding to the fact that he likes bella but judging from his italics thoughts from the night where they got together, it doesnt seem thought out on his behalf...as in, it doesnt seem like it has been a long time that he's been in love with her, more like the moment is there so 'why not'?

ohhh...with all thats happening with emmett and roaslie, its obvious that that would be a huge deterrent for bella to date edward, knowing that everything couild change between them.

cant wait to see what happens next...PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
MistiS chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I just started reading this cuz someone was really excited about the update on twitter and I hadn't heard anything about it. But now I sure am glad I did. The first chapter has me hooked already (which usually doesn't happen that often) I think it is hilarious and am looking forward the the rest.
withany chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
I am totally smitten by this Edward. Thank you for this lovely chapter.
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
OMG! I loved the stoking! I need more.. SOON! *pretty please*
L-u-n-a-0-5-0-2 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
wow great great great! looking forward for an update! thank you for sharing!
meadow11 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
damn girl- how do you make a pinky rub so incredibly hot? I am totally in love with Edward and totally in love with this story!
babyo chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Awesome chapter! I loved that Edward's pinky brush has her on the brink and fuzzy at the same time.
StarryNightT chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
What do I think of this story? I think it's AMAZING because it combines two of my favorite things! Friends and Twilight? NOTHING BETTER! I have been waiting for a story like this. THANK YOU for finally making it happen. I love how you made sure that they all match a Friends character yet changed it up a bit so it made sense for you. Edward and Bella equal Monica and Chandler, right? That makes me so happy because they were my favorite part about Friends :) And I love your version of Edward XD He's hysterical. SOOO excited for the next chapter!

-Rachelle-