Reviews for The Best I Ever Had
jansails chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Bella brushed Edward off?

WTF was that?

They've already done it, the cat's out of the bag, is Bella trying to pretend it didn't happen or that it doesn't matter?

jansails/jan2
Alby Mangroves chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Why are you so clever? If I didn't love you, I would want to kill you. Or eat you. Or both. This story is JUST what I need right now. Thank you sweetheart x
vertigo33 chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Yee-ha. Can't wait to read what happens next!
star574 chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
I'm right there in the I-hate-jeggings boat, too.
arreyn emme chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
i love your writing. i literally go back and read your oneshots over and over when i can't fine other stuff to read. xo! keep it up.
CindyWindy chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
So that's what those are called! I learn so much from reading ff! Now I feel smart and awesome!

I love all your wordplay. I occasionally substitute "tit" for "it" when emailing hubby, just to see if he's paying attention, and he always is.
o0S0o chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
seriously cannot wait for the next chapter!

love the fact that they are both working out their feelings slowly..

UPDATE SOON!
tragicallyepic chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
I'M RUNNING OUT OF WORDS TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS, SO JUST KNOW THAT I LOVE IT. A LOT :)
NeatoBandito chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
I really like this Edward - I'm guessing those are his thoughts in italics?
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Man, this Edward is so hot, but unbelievably cute at the same time. I just feel him bubbling over and being giddy because he's the best she's ever had.
Linzk78 chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
:) Loved it!
interested party chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Gah, how do you do this? Make us love them, root for them, die over her stupidity of pointing out other girls to him - all only two chaptes in? Whatever it is, we love you for it! I love this kind of story - it's a balm for my soul. Thank you!
mujisan chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
This Edward is so cheeky. Lol at boob jokes. Oh the friend vs lover zone. Always tricky to navigate. Thanks for the update!
Linzk78 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
What a great start! Love that Edward walked in during the questioning...and added fuel to the fire!
Koshivuh chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
No...No I don't think I've figured out the italics...Help me?

But, not really :] Thank you for another wonderful chapter, and I really can not wait for the next one. I'm also happy about the minimal angst. I've had enough of that lately in the real world.
7,407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 468 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 488 .. Last Next »