Reviews for The Best I Ever Had
pippapear chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Love this.

Its cute and gorgeous - with an edge.

Lots of fun.

I think they are his thoughts/reflections at the end in italics?

They seem very different to B's narration.

Anyways. Great story - great writing. Great chapters.

Thanks.

Lotsa love.

Emmy.

x x
JitterBugGirl chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Loved it.. Can't wait for more..
ella701 chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
I like this one...it should be an interesting read and I love the banter!
barbie23 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
jas totally rmind me of Ros!

really cute!
hottima chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Sex always, ALWAYS gets in the way of friendship. It's no rocket science what's going to happen between E and B, since we all want HEA (who doesn't?). But like they say, what counts more is not the destination but the journey itself. I'm intrigued on how this story will unfold. Looking forward too to the next set of italics. It's clever, poetic, and a tease. ;)
maria2906 chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
eeeep I love that you are also giving us glimpses of what happened and how all of this started! And I love even more how you're doing it, like she's talking to him!

*sigh* I know she's scared and confused and wants to play it cool,but no matter what, things have changed between them. I'm thinking they will have to talk about it eventually, Edward sure seems to not be opposed to "more"!

Thank you for your beautiful words,looking forward for more!
maria2906 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
awwww this is beyond cute and hilarious!

I really needed something light and with pretty words in my fever enduced mess :(

Thank you for that my sweet!

I love this gang and its dynamic! Each one completes the other and the teasing is just adorable!

I can't wait to see where this development leads them!
redemptionsong chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
This may just be my favourite WiP right now. I'm glad this is as angsty as it gets because even though I do love angst, I'm feeling in need of a nice fluffy fic and this hits the spot. Cheers for writing!
Basketgirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Definately want to hear where this is going.
carebear309 chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Love it!
Kefe chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
I love this. It had me laughing from the beginning and I love the banter.

Thanks for writing!
Denny52 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Very cute. Very cute, indeed.
karalynn79 chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Cute fluff! Just what I needed.
IMadeThisJustForReviewingS2 chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
We are awesome because...we're smart enough to read your stories when others aren't :D this is irresistible already :)! can't wait for next chapter!

seeya
brown0520 chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
I'm not very awesome but I can tell you that this story is awesome : ) I love their relationship. They are both confused, playful, and sweet. I look forward to more!
7,429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 468 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 488 .. Last Next »