Reviews for The Best I Ever Had
primarycolors chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Awesome! So looking forward to this. :D
bananapancakes7 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Nomya, I love you and your words. Even the ones like "shit crap" because it's hilarious. And that is all.
Lettersie17 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
oh i remember this episode! That part with Monica and Chandler was so funny! I adore this premise. It's looking to be SO cute and SO funny.

You made me spit my drink at work when Emmett said "Dude, why do you care what his penis size is?" LMAO

Im excited for more :)
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I'm already in love with this. Sunday can't come soon enough. I laughed so hard at this part:

"You're such a fucker," I tell him, narrowing my eyes.

He grins, wide and proud. "I am. I really, really am." He pauses before gleefully adding, "You also told me he had a huge penis."

The connection between all of them is so light and playful. And the banter makes me smile.

I seriously can't wait for the next chapter. :)
contagiously chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
yay I just woke up and this was the first thing in my inbox.

yay fluff.
Violhaine chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
So in need of fluff. Funny, sexy, well written fluff. This is exactly it. So very happy. Sunday you say? OK. Will be here.

Violhaine
IHeartTwi chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Cute. I had a smile plastered the entire time reading...keep up the good work!
Halawia chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
this was really cute. i loved the banter between Edward and Bella... especially when he corrects her about the fourth time... and his big penis. i laughed legit hard. can't wait to read the rest of this :)
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
conga conga con-GA! Loved this, it woke me up and gave me butterflies in my tummy, and that's a good, giddy way to be on a Friday morning. The flashback at the end was wonderful, and the banter (as always in your fics); flawless and hilarious x *hearts*
mujisan chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I'm so excited! The aftermath should be fun to navigate. Thanks for posting.
americnxidiot chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
i mean, if your beta was ME and it was ME who had learned that it was ME who your story was dedicated to, i'd be going like this:

*dance dance dance*