Reviews for The Best I Ever Had
Mia chapter 14 . 6/24/2018
Cute!
mibow chapter 12 . 5/28/2018
Le sigh. You give the best Edward.
mibow chapter 8 . 5/28/2018
Even tho written long ago and the chapter number is clearly established, I get kinda sad when you talk about how the story is running too long. It isn’t nearly long enough ️
Twiheart1901EC chapter 14 . 5/17/2018
This story was sooo adorable and silly I can’t get enough!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/15/2018
plz write more i love all of itandthey shouldve still had sex then get marreid then baby renessimae
AustenNi chapter 1 . 3/21/2018
Love this story!
How funny it was and how oerfect their relationship was!
I just wish for something like that!
Congrats!
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 14 . 3/19/2018
This story was so funny. I loved it
MLeighHA chapter 14 . 3/16/2018
I must say - I have been totally over the canon pairing stories for a while now, but somehow ended up reading this whole thing obsessively. It was adorable and sexy and my favorite fic I've read in a really long time. As I've just been on a vacation where I literally read nothing but fics by the pool for 10 days straight that literally makes this my favorite out of hundreds. It just so perfect. I'm now off to explore every thing else you've written!
Valya 001 chapter 14 . 3/6/2018
I totally loved this story. A few parts were just so cute that I can't help but reread it again. I especially loved all the italic parts, those in which Edward's POV of that night is given. This was a very cute, silly, wonderful, rereadable (if that is even a word!) And worth reading story! Thank you for writing this.
divyvicki chapter 11 . 2/18/2018
I love how u had them tell their friends!
divyvicki chapter 10 . 2/18/2018
You are so clever. Aro as head of the Volt & Uri Company! Too funny!
divyvicki chapter 9 . 2/18/2018
I grew up drinking Pepsi, but once I had Coke I was a convert!
divyvicki chapter 8 . 2/11/2018
Guess absence does make the heart grow fonder!
divyvicki chapter 7 . 2/11/2018
I’m k8nd Of confused about the italics part!
divyvicki chapter 6 . 2/11/2018