Reviews for Please, Sir!
Kawaii Yashie chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
i have to say yummmy! and of course i enjoyed it very much!
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Awwww. How sweet. A rushed ending, yes, but acceptably so, and the happily ever after makes it all better!
Nonote chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I really love this story ! I think there is not enough good BDSM fic, I love HPSS, so I was really happy to find such a wonderful story !

Thanks for writting it !

Nonote
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I love this fic! One long awesome page! *favorites*
Erik's Rose chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Aww ever so sweet! Very well written and an interesting idea.

Kindest Regards

ER
sylphishone chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Loved it!
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
awww! this is really cute! good job!
Spoon10488 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
awesome story.

MareG8 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I found the ending to be quite abrupt, but in the long scheme of the things, the story was awesome!

Though I feel the need to add that your style in this fix is very different from the one displayed in Apocalypse...
plungers-rock-my-socks chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
:) I REALLY REALLY like this. Perhaps one of my top ten favorite fanfics.
1world-traveler chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
awww
helga1967 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
It's a very loving D/s tale. Very good balance in the narration with out extremes.
CosmicPudding chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
LMAO, oh man Harry seems to keep getting into this situation at the end. This was quite lovely!
AngelHeartOfMine chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Ahww! That was so sweet ) Thank you for the nice read, I loved it.
Iadorecitrusfruits chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
...

This is a VERY interesting story, and I don't know what else to say.

Don't get me wrong, it's a wonderful story and written fantastically. It's emotional, and it frames their relationship in such a sweet way. But I personally hate gay pregnancies (just because it makes absolutely no biological sense like the existence of Edward Cullen), though this one was...well better than the average slash fic :)

I love your ideas, please keep writing, though keep things more real please!

p.s. did you know that according to the "Vampires' cells are static" theory, if you shaved Edward's head, he will be bald for eternity? And plus he is sterile because he is incapable of performing meiosis.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »