Reviews for ShakeUp
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
Ha ha ha ha. Oh, Kim. Gotta love her. Great story. Catch ya on the flip side.
Griddlebone chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
"Kim-logic wins again." This is probably my favorite quote from this. XD Of course Kim!logic wins out in the end... this is Kimberly we're talking about. And she does have an uncanny knack for being right about things. I think this is a good wrap-up for the story (although I was kind of bummed to see it end). The problematic situation with adding Tommy to the team is dealt with, but you didn't feel the need to wrap up every last little detail with a pretty bow on top. And it doesn't all make perfect, logical sense, but it somehow fits with the characters and what happened. Good job, and congrats on finishing your fic before your deadline!
Griddlebone chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
First: OMG a cookie monster, that is freaking hilarious. And secondly, OUCH, poor Tommy! That's got to be quite a blow, to have the people of Angel Grove still think he's a villain (I always did kind of wonder how that was supposed to work in the original series). And just when he was starting to think he could be a real member of the team, too.
Griddlebone chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
This chapter is practically golden. I love Kim and Trini in this. Trying to get their male teammates to open up and stop being blockheads is probably futile, but they give it a shot anyway... and then the venting afterward, and Trini teasing Kim about Tommy (Kim!logic is one of my favorite 'inventions' of the PR universe, but you already know that)... it's just awesome in my book. You have a real knack for getting the different characters' voices to come through in your writing.
Griddlebone chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
I have to admit, my favorite part of this chapter was Tommy's introduction to Kim's... quirky behavior (and the way the others just kind of shrug it off as Kim being Kim). And I feel a bit sorry for Jason and Zack. Jason's trying to make everything work and get the team to work as a team, and it just keeps getting messed up or blowing up in his face. And Zack's worry that maybe they shouldn't be so quick to trust a guy that was quite recently trying to kill them is nicely realistic. When disagreements crop up in fanfic one argument always seems to be a strawman designed to make the other party look better, but in this story I can see the pros and cons of both sides. Also refreshing: that Zack actually starts to see the good (or at least the not-evil) in Tommy, instead of just being a blindly obstinate fool.
Griddlebone chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I really like this; it's nice to see the Rangers faced with integrating a new teammate (especially one who used to be an enemy) and not having everything happen super smoothly - or just being glossed over. I was kind of surprised rewatching the early episodes at how easily Tommy just became one of the good guys, so it's nice to see the issue explored a little more thoroughly and realistically here.
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
Good Story
AviationDrive chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
This was such a great story and it's very original. Like i said, i love reading stories where Tommy isn't automatically part of the team
AviationDrive chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
hahaha, a cookie monster. i loved that. this is written really well. i love it so much
AviationDrive chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
AviationDrive chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Another good chapter. i wonder what's wrong with Kim. i'm on to the next one. i really love this :)
AviationDrive chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This is really good. i love reading stories where Tommy isnt immediately accepted. Great job with this
Tsukino Akume chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
So much love! Cookie Monster and Tommy being adorable and Trini and Jason being Awesome and Billy being Billy and Kimberly being awesome in her own way. This is truly adorable! You and it are amazing, and deserve to be told so. 3