Reviews for The Way It Was Meant To Be
Sassyvampmama chapter 30 . 3/22
I loved this story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
litanolastar chapter 30 . 12/6/2014
Nice Story! :)
kantorkan chapter 22 . 10/28/2014
Bella should not be feeling guilty or sad at is lucky they need her for the fight or she would just be a head and a torso laying on the ground.
kantorkan chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
About time!
kantorkan chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
I would like a shirtless Bella or Alice,please. yeah she is his mate and Peter and Char know it.i hate this we won't tell him or her let them find out on their own crap.
kantorkan chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
Why are most of your A/N's longer then your chapters? I don't want her to be a squirrel sucker.
kantorkan chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Could you send me a shirtless Bella instead?
Jasper-Damon's Princess chapter 29 . 10/15/2014
I absolutely adore this story :)
Its hands done one of my favs I've ever read and believe me I've read a lot lol.
This is definitely in my top 5 favorite stories maybe even top 4 :) I love it . You did an amazing job :)
-Belle
mynxi chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
Aww I know she's alive and I still cried.
Rosaline Lightwood chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Are the Mystery vampires Peter and Charlotte?
Guest chapter 25 . 4/12/2014
Peter totally failed to protect her and didn't seem to care all that much that she got hurt, either.. Jasper needs to remove some of his body parts.
Vwchick chapter 30 . 3/20/2014
Another beautiful story! I loved it! Thx So Much '
kantorkan chapter 17 . 3/10/2014
When will the lemony goodness start?
kantorkan chapter 16 . 3/10/2014
They need to get a hold of Garrett so sure about Carlisle and Esme all she will want to do is smother her with mommy hugs,and she doesn't deserve to be able to.
kantorkan chapter 15 . 3/10/2014
I believe i know why Alice did what she did,he was not ready,and she needed him to be able to forgive himself before he could move on and get together with Bella.
1,062 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »