Reviews for The Way It Was Meant To Be
ghanima77 chapter 30 . 4/19
Quite entertaining! Loved the Vegas wedding but glad they got the 2nd one with all the family.
kinnik chapter 19 . 3/21
I just love how Carlisle keeps saying "Well, that's not going to happen." It's just perfect and I smile and chuckle when I read it.
Kristina777 chapter 30 . 1/23
Thank you for sharing a very entertaining story. I absolutely love Jasper and Bella together and I really enjoy it when Bella is turned on the beginning of a story.
Kushka chapter 30 . 12/23/2016
Great story
orchidluv chapter 23 . 12/17/2016
It's refreshing that Edward is still so mad at Alice and didn't immediately side with her because they're mates. I am, however, disappointed that though this has an M rating, we don't get to read the mating/marking. Only to hear about it later in conversations. Jasper is always made to be a passionate lover but there's none of that here. That's a minor complaint though, this story is really good. Thank you!
AHealingRenaissance chapter 30 . 10/8/2016
Awwwww! I loved it :D
AHealingRenaissance chapter 3 . 10/7/2016
Peter! Now just need for Jasper to haul his cookies to his brother's...
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 18 . 9/27/2016
i dont think charlie should of been brought in to it at all i didnt like that about the original. to me its selfish letting them know the secret knowing the danger your bringing them
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 15 . 9/27/2016
I like your story i do, but they need to leave Bella and Jasper alone. i have three sisters and trust me we dont share everything we give each other the time and privacy they need to sort their own lifes and feelings out thats what you should of done. nobody has the right to interfer with peoples lifes the way rosalie and charlotte do. and another thing, when a family member leaves you it hurts like hell, if they come back you dont forgive them, you dont forget and you certainly dont act like family again straight away. trust me i know
andrewpine chapter 20 . 7/4/2016
I think Alice should be missing certain body parts if at all should be her tongue so she can't tell anymore lies and the other should be her cooter.
andrewpine chapter 17 . 7/4/2016
Will Peter be calling in favors to get more help for their side? how about Garrett unless he is already with Kate? how about the Volturi?
andrewpine chapter 16 . 7/4/2016
Been there,seen that. i would think between the two of them being empaths they could use their gifts to take down a big chunk of the bitches you should have written that in the story when they have the a thought.
andrewpine chapter 14 . 7/4/2016
Really?
andrewpine chapter 13 . 7/4/2016
Hope you can write some major lemons because when those two ever pull their heads out of their asses and claim each other being empaths they get to f*cking and bouncing their emotions off of each other it could last for days and drag the rest of the couples along for the ride.
andrewpine chapter 11 . 7/4/2016
She needs to stop acting like a human that drinks blood and start acting like a with the pity party just needs to open her mouth and use her if he is this big bad empath why can he not feel her love for him?
1,094 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »