Reviews for True Nature
Tiser chapter 11 . 4/13/2012
This was really well written! I hope you finish it sometime. Some of us are still having withdrawals from your "favorite sexy vampire and friends."
charli chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
Fabulous! SO well written, if it's not finished please continue it.
echoinspace chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
Brillent chapter )

Hope you feel better soon.
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
It was good. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Have a wonderful week. )
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 9 . 3/1/2011
It was good. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Have a fantastic week. )

P.S.

I hope you get well soon. )
Dragon77 chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
Loved it I can't wait to read more so update soon.
tiffanylouise chapter 8 . 2/26/2011
Love, love, love. (: Really enjoying your ideas.
Glittergirl-x chapter 8 . 2/26/2011
I have enjoyed reading this fic so far. :) I love how you have created the chapters from different view and shall be checking out your other stories. :)
twisted vampire chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
great storyline so far, just one thing though , maybe a few more chapters on george and nina as at the moment it's just mitchell :)
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
It was good. You have me hooked. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Have a fantastic week. )
Dragon chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
Great chapter! I can’t wait to read the next chapter so keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 7 . 2/24/2011
it was good. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens next and what his dream means. Have a fantastic week. )
echoinspace chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
Ooo that was really good! On tenterhooks, I can't wait to read more.

Good luck with a midsummer nights dream! :)
WhiteHare chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
Enjoying this story and interested to see where you take it.

Only one niggle (well, you did ask :P ) is that you can't just take a car away from a showroom straight off - you have to be able to prove you've insured it. Well unless he found a seriously dodgy no-questions-asked place LOL, but I've always had to have an insurance cover note before I could drive away and I've bought - um, seven, I think, vehicles now.
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
It was good and I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens next and what they have planed for mitchel. Have a wonderful week. )