Reviews for Silent Light
Huntress of Diana chapter 7 . 10/26
Quick Question... if Sirius is The Godfather to Harry who is The Godfather, would Thant make Sirius a God-grandfather?
ImperfectWarrior chapter 24 . 9/28
emmm... I'm confused... a couple chapters back, Bella was thinking that the two of them would be a great couple because they are pretty similar, and in another chapter the first time that they held hands in school Bella saw them and shared smiles with harry, and in this chapter is like she's done a complete 180... on another note, I'm in loove with this story and love the way you portray the chaaracters, amazing job:)
TyanataDraven chapter 39 . 8/24
ONe question What about the Vultori?
TyanataDraven chapter 19 . 8/23
I like this story. I really like that Bella isn't a psycho nutjub hell bent on Edward being hers and becoming a vampire. I like that they are friends.
dalynch81 chapter 39 . 8/10
oooohhh I feel like Whining like a kid who's just had their favourite toy taken off them. I loved this Crossover.
I know that this is a serious kind of chapter n shit but

What do you mean Andie's coming?

I lost my shit honest to the good lord!
pangpangmoji chapter 39 . 6/16
the story kind of mixing fun and warm. It's really good feeling thanks. So please write more special chapters. XD
crystal484 chapter 39 . 3/27
i like this story thank you
That was cool! Found you on this sight and found these...and just fell in love with this cross over. They fit unlike some of the others.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/17/2016
Just realized the whole Edward looking like Cedric was about them having the same actor
Qtsarahanne chapter 39 . 11/15/2016
This was a great story, thank you for writing it!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 19 . 10/14/2016
They had four bedrooms.

Master bedroom
Dudley's room
Dudley's second room
Aunt Marge's room/guest bedroom
rmosmi chapter 39 . 10/4/2016
I was waiting for a good hot Ed-Har vampire sex scene but the story was still good.
royalcloud12 chapter 39 . 8/18/2016
Oh My God Yo'r Stories Are Amazing! I almost Read All Of them! _ They Are So Good I Read Most of them twice or more! Need to Make squeals Etc! I hope u do more writing i LOVE/Adore reading your stories _~
Lunaluvr95 chapter 39 . 7/30/2016
I like the idea of the shorts and I loved this story. I would find it highly entertaining to read about a debate between Jasper and hermione. My mind follows there trains of thought most of the time and I always wanted more info on them. Not necessarily together like mates although not ruling that possibility out but I think as good freinds or debate partners would be funny especially with both of their stubbornness. I'm also kimd of disappointed that luna and neville weren't in this. I know you had quite a few storylines and characters to juggle but I always found them go be so loyal to Harry that I'm surprised by how little they are featured in fanfics involving harry. I think luna and Alice would get a long fabulously as well. Just a few thoughts take them or leave them. The storywas fabulous as is but let me know if my thoughts spark any plot bunnies. I have many more where that came from too although that gets too far off topic for a review teehee.