Reviews for Out Of Control
Throppsicle chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Wow. I am kind of blown away. I love unhinged Elphie. Her thoughts and feelings were so spot-on perfect. You write her POV so amazingly well.

I love the play on words, the repetition and the poetic flow. I love how Dorothy is "blue and white checkered" and the alliteration of "glinty, glindy, Glinda." So beautiful. And your ending was absolutely chilling.

And yay for Gelphieness even if it's just in the context of friendship. Think you could be persuaded to do an actual Gelphie fic? Maybe for my birthday? Will trade cookies? ;)
Em Bubble chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I just reviewed this story anonymously as Em, but I wanted to log on and say thanks again. Your stream of conscience-esque writing style is truly amazing and I CAN'T believe you're only 15! Please keep up writing, you have an obvious talent for it.
Em chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This is truly best Wicked story I have ever read. You could have written a much better book than Maguire... There was just so much power behind your words. Thank you so much for sharing this. You made me cry.
GoodWitchesOfOz chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
OMGs, that was soo deep, dark and full of emotion... Heartbreaking

and beautifully written. The style also fits the occasion. Probably

one of my favorites. Well done!
ZeGabz chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Oh gosh . . . this is so tragic! Beautifully written!
Maybe-I-Should-Write-Something chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I actually kind of love this. The writing style threw me off in the beginning, but then it's just- wow. It expressing so much emotion. Very good.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2