Reviews for Yes
imurmotherinlaw chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I know, right? Mr Schue totally should have gotten together with Shannon! Bieste is so sweet and she has such an awesome personality. Hmph. Canon-Mr Schue is missing out on all the action, I'd say. I hope gLee gives Bieste a partner - it'll be super cute. Anyway, this was a great story! Good grammar and whatnot. It's very much cheesy, but that makes it all the better to read! Who doesn't like groaning to the sappy lines? Haha. I meant that in a good way, just in case you got me wrong! Keep writing, we need more people like you. The kind that isn't shallow. Have a great day!
blueberry24 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I like this story. The coach needs some action and Emma annoys me
Sonny.With.A.Firefly chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Awh, this is cute. :) It's really good, probably one of the most in-character Glee fics I've read.
Salsa849 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Oh. My. God. Glee and Phantom of the Opera! I LOVE YOU. :D :D (they should definitely do a POTO week sometime.)

I'm really sorry I only just found this! I didn't know you'd written it :( it's awesome though, I'm glad Kurt& Mercedes got the part they don't sing together enough :) I actually really like Will and Coach Beiste together, I prefer it to Will/Emma now thats just getting old! I'm surprised more people don't support them :S

How did your exams and all go? I miss library duty :(

I loved the last paragraph, it made me smile :)
Imzadi chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Ever since she brought Artie the equipment to help him walk, I've liked Coach Beiste. Will could do much worse. Actually he has (remember selfish witch Teri?). I don't think she's right for him, but there is someone out there for her.
EJ10 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This is the sweetest thing ever, I love it! And I nearly cried *sniff* I feel you learned a valuable lesson in writing from doing this story and you did a REALLY great job!

P.S. OMG, Sue is unBELIEVABLY spot on! (And hilarious!)
diavoloduchessa chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I really like this. I just recently started shipping Will and Shannon and started looking for fics. There aren't many but this is my favorite so far and will remain one. Sequel? Please!
InspirationAndroid chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Awww! Yay! First to update in the his-house! This was really good! I can imagine all of the characters talking and doing things like this! Especially Will, Santanna, Rachel (She irks me so much! Lol) Serously thought, this is good!