Reviews for The Adventure of the Copa Beaches
pinkwood chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I like how you started it off, really. I suppose it is quite hard to imagine the two of them on holiday since all you can see of them is at work but I think you did a good job of finding a transition you know with Sherlock complaining and finally giving in.
Gosh, they really are adorable and I would love to see more of them in this completely different environment. :D
Ennui Enigma chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
What a lovely start! I adore all the references to the original canon that are cleverly woven into the fabric of your story.

I was particularly pleased that Sherlock and Watson are vacationing in Belize since it's where my hubby and I went for honeymoon. When might we see the next chapter?
AssassinOfRome chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Brilliant! Please continue! Yay for sleepy Sherlock and car singing! Also cool pun in the name! I like exclamation marks!

AOR
Penelope Snape chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
really great so far!
LeDragonQuiMangeDuPoisson chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I really like this! You're doing a great job keeping everyone in character (although the mental image of Sherlock playing the air guitar does make me wince a bit), and the story itself (plot line, character developement) has tons of potentail. Yay for people who write good stories!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
doctorjay chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Very nice start. Style is very reminiscent of Canon. I guess you know that, what with the punny title and all!
tanay13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
love this story! can't wait to read more! and if you happen to describe Sherlock in short bathing trunks lying on the beach or frolicking in the water i wouldnt mind at all ;)