Reviews for Life As A Sim
RainbowDashX12345 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Lol, great (loved the end with the editor's note)
Spyrkle10 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
They drown in the pool because I drown them. When you want to free up some slots, I just kill my sim's children. I used to age them to death, or starve them, but drowning is SO much quicker.
SoundlessWorld chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
They drowns only because they are low on energy.
georgia chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
LOL! I love the sims!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Whenever I play with the sims, they usually go insane and die horribly within a few minutes...:D

Yay.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
this was amazing
Disneygal247 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Is the story true
Esrelda Snape chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
That was pretty funny. I haven't been able to play with my sims for too long due to a computer problem. I have a few great sim storys maybe I'll post them here.
Marvel-Alpha-Winchester chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
how do you make a sim story there is no category for it i want to but i dont know hoe to can you help me?
Yellow Fog chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Oh my gosh! That's completely true! Really hilarious! Loved it! :)
Sparkly Emerald chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Hahahahaha! That was hilarious! I just love your stories. You have a knack for writing random stories that are actually funny and not just weird. :)
Jyoti chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
OMG honestly I really love this. Ahahaha this is so what goes on when I play the sims. I try to let them do there own thing but they end up killing themselves trying to make some fancy dinner. If you don't mind me asking, which Sims do you like better. The first one with all the expansion packs (I love the magic). The second one, or the third one. Personally I hate the 3rd Sims.
The-Tiger-Thief chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
lol
Kingoftheplankton chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
The editor's note made me laugh really, really hard.
McGrizzle chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Heh this was epichness. Pretty funny, considering I think of myself as a video game for God:). School is a Mini-game, at which I fail. Another example of a good story from a dyslexic, and I love it.:)