Reviews for Is This Me?
traceybuie chapter 15 . 7/24
so Bella is jealous now...I don't feel bad for the little cheater! I hate all of them. I don't see any redeeming qualities whatsoever.
traceybuie chapter 14 . 7/24
Cheater cheater pumpkin eater...i'm starting to dislike all of your characters. ugh...
traceybuie chapter 13 . 7/24
I hate cheaters and liars. ugh...
traceybuie chapter 12 . 7/24
I really don't like raping Edward. And now I'm pissed because I wasn't warned of this shit.
traceybuie chapter 11 . 7/24
Edward is pushing too damn hard.
traceybuie chapter 10 . 7/24
Felix is about to throw down isn't he? The Cullens better get the fuck out of dodge.
traceybuie chapter 9 . 7/24
Obviously there is a lot of lies being told to Bella by everyone. I wish I had a power to force the truth from everyone
traceybuie chapter 8 . 7/24
I would be more pissed at all of the Cullens, esp Edward, if I was Bella.
traceybuie chapter 7 . 7/24
Poor shock to the system for Bella.
traceybuie chapter 6 . 7/24
I wouldn't like a wedding where I didn't understand any of the words. And isn't that hypocritical of Felix to kill his cousin only for beating his ex girlfriend and leaving her a rose and not killing her?
traceybuie chapter 5 . 7/24
Poor Bella is too sad. Felix is acting a lot like Edward (controlling, secretive) and I don't like it.
traceybuie chapter 3 . 7/24
Is he still going to sleep with all his meals? That would gross me out and be a deal breaker.
traceybuie chapter 2 . 7/24
I understand how it would feel just like high school. It sound very uncomfortable.
traceybuie chapter 1 . 7/24
How terrifying for Bella. They really didn't even talk to her just pushed her around. I don't know how you are going to turn this into a story where Bella loves Felix. He was such an ass to her.
mum2shane chapter 13 . 9/25/2014
i loved this story until you made her a cheating hore