Reviews for Is This Me?
andrewpine chapter 4 . 11/28/2016
She needs to throw a bubble around Jane the next time she uses her gift and hopefully it will bounce around inside and give her a taste of her own medicine.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 11/28/2016
She is pathetic ,she needs to move on from that idiotic child.
Sassyvampmama chapter 30 . 11/26/2016
:) Thanks for sharing
traceybuie chapter 15 . 7/24/2016
so Bella is jealous now...I don't feel bad for the little cheater! I hate all of them. I don't see any redeeming qualities whatsoever.
traceybuie chapter 14 . 7/24/2016
Cheater cheater pumpkin eater...i'm starting to dislike all of your characters. ugh...
traceybuie chapter 13 . 7/24/2016
I hate cheaters and liars. ugh...
traceybuie chapter 12 . 7/24/2016
I really don't like raping Edward. And now I'm pissed because I wasn't warned of this shit.
traceybuie chapter 11 . 7/24/2016
Edward is pushing too damn hard.
traceybuie chapter 10 . 7/24/2016
Felix is about to throw down isn't he? The Cullens better get the fuck out of dodge.
traceybuie chapter 9 . 7/24/2016
Obviously there is a lot of lies being told to Bella by everyone. I wish I had a power to force the truth from everyone
traceybuie chapter 8 . 7/24/2016
I would be more pissed at all of the Cullens, esp Edward, if I was Bella.
traceybuie chapter 7 . 7/24/2016
Poor shock to the system for Bella.
traceybuie chapter 6 . 7/24/2016
I wouldn't like a wedding where I didn't understand any of the words. And isn't that hypocritical of Felix to kill his cousin only for beating his ex girlfriend and leaving her a rose and not killing her?
traceybuie chapter 5 . 7/24/2016
Poor Bella is too sad. Felix is acting a lot like Edward (controlling, secretive) and I don't like it.
traceybuie chapter 3 . 7/24/2016
Is he still going to sleep with all his meals? That would gross me out and be a deal breaker.