Reviews for But for the Heart
Xthenjazziesaid chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Finally! A crossover with a sensible plot, In-character, AND good grammar! Please update this as soon as you can!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Oh, there must be more to this. Throwing the brothers to KH with a search quest, just before KH2? This story is just aching to be told. Please, write more!
Keep writing!
Takai chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
I doubt you're ever going to update this but let me say that this idea, your characterization, and the quality of your writing is incredible. (I don't give out compliments easily.)

If you ever do decide to continue this it would be really, really appreciated. I liked the interaction between Sam and Riku and I can just see Dean being confused as all hell about this whole situation (well to be fair, who wouldn't be?). Personally, the second chapter was my favorite, (it has nothing to do with Sam being my favorite Supernatural character, nothing at all...)).

I'm not sure what else to say but thanks for posting this, it was a great read even with what little of it there was.

- Takai
kan chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
i soooo love u right now lol
nupinoop296 chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
I love you for this crossover. Please finish it? Please?
ZombieKillerLevi chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
*snort* Sam vs The Three Good Fairies...gotta love crossovers. And now I'm curious...did Zachariah, Cas, and/or Chuck end up on other world? This whole thing is just making me giggle...
Kori chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Pretty cool crossover. I like how you've meshed the fairly different feels of both worlds/universes and still kept everyone in character. Looking forward to seeing what comes next!
Amarielah chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
YES! Finally, a brilliant crossover for these two fandoms. Everyone is 100% IC, you've melded the worlds together impeccably, and the writing is wonderful to boot.

I do hope that the Winchesters eventually meet the Organization. I can just imagine the epic amounts of snark.

Also, I find the way Sam and Riku understand each other to be absolutely adorable. I'm really looking forward to more.
daemonkieran chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
These 2. Only thing ever on their mind is each other.
Cainchan chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
really amazing crossover. love it.
Imperial Dragon chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
The Impala as a spaceship is an awesome idea.