Reviews for He Cried in the Bathroom
speadee chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Good job on the characters and feelings! I almost burst into tears at times. I'm guessing this is AU.

Wouldn't Italy have gotten in trouble for missing classes? I thought the teachers would have talked to him and asked about the problem, especially why he threw his Valentines away. If this occurred, then his family would have known and done something, too. I also thought Spain and Japan would try to follow Italy into the bathroom and help him. Since Italy signed his Valentine in elementary school, wouldn't Germany have later thanked him for it?

England and France fighting is no surprise. I'm glad Italy gave Canada something.

It is like Germany to not be good at expressing feelings. I'm glad he and Italy finally got together. I hope he explained what happened and let him know that he got the Valentines in elementary school and jr. high.
lfmelone chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
LOL THIS PASSED MY EXPECTATIONS I loved you are WIN!
nemiah chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I understand your concerns.

and they're not OOC. I think.
Rosa Ventorum chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Aww it's so cute! Gosh... Ludwig is such a pushover to Alice. He should just throw her candy out the window :).
yami'sguardian chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
this was abosolutly adorable! i almost cried a few times, and then cheered in happiness. :) cant stop smiling now!