Reviews for Threats
Great fic! Don't underestimate Reid: he could kill you with his brain.
BlueRubyBeat chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
ROFL! I just laughed till I was almost blue in the face with how Reid subtly threatened Will! I'd have loved to actually have seen that happen in the show! XD
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Poor Will, Reid really scared him.
Anonymous Heavy on the Anon chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Holy freakin' mackerel, Spence! Stop scaring Will!
Elis1412 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
That was wonderful! Great job...
WonderBoyRobin chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Omg you should have another one about the others asking JJ if Wills ok and Reid just smiling that creepy smile! This was so freezing funny
queenofinsane chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
That's probably the scariest I've ever seen Reid act. XD Subtle threats are far scarier than the blatant ones. Cute funny story keep up the nice work.
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Will fainted, really? Though I guess I would be freaked out to if that happened to me, and I would fear Reid more than the other because of his brain and the rest of the team would just shoot.

Great story!
AncientPurebloodPrincessLolita chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Well shit...

-snorts and cracks up-

Man! Gotta LOVE Reid!

-favs-
EmeraldColoredPen-Z chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
LMFAO! For some reason I can actually picture getting all demonic, threatening Will like that. Now Will is gonna be checking in his closets and under his bed making sure Reid isn't there to murder him while he sleeps.
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Yeah, Spencer is scary. I mean like really, really scary.
messed up stargazer chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Awesome! I cant believe youre just in high school. I loved it.
nobody you need to know chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
that was awsome but i'm french and it did not offend me in the slightest i'll make sure my dad does not see it thought

Bye and by the way to own up to my name

*Walking away into the shadow a dark slash is throw agaist the womans face her brown hair visible under her hat and devilsly smile*

I was never here
Alice R. Watson chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
brillaint! that was epically funny ]
supergirl02 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
omg! I'm so glad I looked this pairing up! tha was hilarious! Thank you!