Reviews for Your Loyal Attendant
Rebeldynasty chapter 3 . 1/7/2015
I know this is a few years old, but it had to be said...this was incredible! The intimacy was tangible, and the build up to it was very much worth the wait.

I also like how you ended it, leaving what follows to the reader's imagination. :)
Wildfire1795 chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
I think your simply marvelous, Your writing is just amazing if you decide to write another Reaver (Who is in Fact my Favorite character) Story, Please let me know I would love to read it. Well done! xox
Heather chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
You were amazing truly, your languge was spectacular and your creativity was marverlous! be proud x
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I giggled.
Good job
-your guestiful
awceagle chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Favved your story.
awceagle chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
This chapter reminds me of the tv show "Frasier", in which Dr. Frasier Crane has a secret love affair with his head producer, Ms. Costas. In which is a love hate relationship. They refer to each other as "dirty girl" and "bad boy". What I like about this chapter is that you capture Reaver's deviousness which excites my imagination, as he is a man among men.
awceagle chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I love the dialogue, wit and humor.

I also love the way that you create interest in Reaver and your lead character.

I thoroughly like your story which leaves gasping for more.
Danny Potter8 chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Great story and chapter too. I have to say that i enjoyed too much this chapter, specially because i can imagine Reaver writting that book to the queen. It was kind of fun :)
Queen of Albion chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Am I the only one that wants to read Reaver's sex book?
Queen of Albion chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Oh dear Avo, that was amazing. Nosebleed! :D
ashleighreaver chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
Absolutely brilliant! Couldn't get enough, even though it's ended i still want to read on. You write Reaver perfectly, everything is described fantastically!
This has been favorited and I'm sure I will read again very soon!
IdrilSilmarwenEamaneLuinwe chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
love this story i love reaver i think i agreed with him the whole time apart from on the dweller camp i love him he's soo gorgeous and devious i love the way youve written him please do another if you can!
plotbunnyprey chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Love it! You write a perfectly depraved reaver, just the way he should be. Thanks for this :)
Serulia Starlight chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Hehehehehehehe~! You're right, Reaver really is quite hilarious. I'm so glad you published this story. It was really quite amusing. :D Great work!
Serulia Starlight chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Hahahaha, yeah! Reaver didn't even talk to the freakin' Hero. Ben Finn, at least, talked to the Queen. But, man, I don't like Reaver's silent treatment to the Hero. Have you noticed how his looks change drastically in every single Fable game? Even his voice changes a little...it's weird.