Reviews for The Lonely Violin
RandomReaderThatWrites chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
13 days from now, its Christmas. I should have read it at that time, but it was worth it even now! Nice work.
Animelover10879 chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
It's beautiful.
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
The way you described Neji's and Tenten's connection through the music was beautifully written and I could feel their emotions while reading.

You're an amazing writer and your story deserves more reviews.

One of the best stories I ever read :)
Guest Person chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Well THAT escelated quickly.
little-miss-randomness17 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Nothing says Christmas like making out with hot, homeless guys ;D But seriously it was a lovely story :)
Xyra Kaze chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Awwww... it's so cute! In the beginning i was slighting confused, but it clicked after a while *slaps forehead* Music really does soothe the soul and brings happiness or misery, but at leeats you're not alone.
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
that was beautiful
Balenciaga chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I like this one. The way you wrote Neji's feelings on the first part was really sad. So I'm glad that in the end it's somewhat a happy ending for them both :)
SparkDazzleDuez chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Oh god all the emotions and everything HOW DID I MISS THIS? I could really feel the sad ess and loneliness and heart in this story, and it seems perfect for Christmas (I mean this is almost a year later but meh). Awesome story, but even awesome just seems a bit mediocre and too...idk energetic? I think maybe sweet and touching describes it better, and while I don't have this kind of attachment to music, I could feel it in your words, which is something huge to do as an author. So fantastic fic, and I should really get to bed now (4AM welp)

Until Next Time,

*~SparksDazzleDuez~*
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Perfect fic for Christmas
Musings of a Reader chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
the scene where Neji plays the violin, in reminded me of a similar scene in a Korean drama. It's called Boys Over Flowers or Boys Before Flowers. The character Jun Hyung (or as I remember his name) plays a white violin alone in the woods covered with snow. He was wearing a white attire, too. And when he was playing, he seemed to so absorbed in his music that he didn't noticed a girl's , Jan Di's presence. I really love that part
LEFTFORGOOD chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Wow... O.O ...It's an adorable Christmas miracle! You didn't even put the gloves on for that romantic scene did you? XD Ah... NejiTen fluffiness... Thank you for having Neji play the violin!
UnderGroundSorrow chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I...like it. Surprisingly, but I do :)

Usually I NEVER read a het fic, it's like a rule for me - but this specific story caught my attention. It was really sweet, but I think you have a long way to go, the summary was beyond perfect. But the intro need to be more graphic and describing. I understood you were shifting POV's, but what were they feeling? Describe the cold, the smell, the lights in the city. It was really good and if you would keep writing maybe you could rewrite in in a few months to see how much you have improved? I suggest you read classics, they have the exact feeling of what I think you are after :)

Keep up the good work
Gunther chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Im sorry if this mean but just burst out laughing when neji shoved he into wall
cielchat chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Awwwww...That was to sweet! Are you going to make a sequel? Probably not...

Still, it was sweet.