Reviews for Can't Fight The Moonlight
Lizzybear54 chapter 31 . 8/10
This... this was an adventure and I loved every minute of it. You should be very proud of this story because it is an excellent piece of fiction. The pacing was well done and you went very in depth with the characters. I'm glad I was able to read this and I look forward to reading more works from you.
Until next time~! :D

~Lizzy
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 31 . 6/15
Awesome fic, absolutely loved it and very glad that you continued it until it was finished.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 4/29
I love your stories. Very creative. There's just one thing irks me something fierce...normads! I think the correct term is nomads. I know there are other little mistakes, but normads is just ugh! Sorry, just needed to get that off my chest. 3
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 31 . 4/11
i loved that story ! very very much !
i searching all the story i have read from you and trying to write something, just that yu know i appreciate the stories... its just never the time... when i finish a story, i just want to read a new one very soon, and not stop to write some comment... sorry
i loved that harry and lily relationship, and i love harry/edward
mariemermaids chapter 1 . 3/24
I love it. I usually skip not so important bits but I wanted to read everything he did at the airport. I even noticed all the things in the pack. It feels like you are showing everything and I can't miss a frame. lol. Thanks. I am sure I am going to love the rest of it too...can't wait to see Edward.
brynn.brigham chapter 31 . 3/21
Loved it!
evil princess bunny chapter 31 . 3/15
loved the story it was awesome
Splashing Ducky chapter 17 . 1/22
I absolutely love the idea of this. It's amazing!
FunnyDs1 chapter 31 . 12/11/2014
oh god please i beg you to do a sequel involving the volturi and the missing years from jon snape i really love this fic
Loveless150050 chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Are u making a sequel?
mjhammer chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
I would think P.E. would've been the perfect muggle class for Quirrell to teach.
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 31 . 9/14/2014
I completely loved this fic!
Pyrane chapter 31 . 8/28/2014
...The last two sentences... *shake her head*
But lots of good ideas
Thanks for the story !

***Pyrane***
kat1316 chapter 31 . 8/16/2014
damn i wanted some mpreg action -.-
kat1316 chapter 28 . 8/16/2014
you wrote before that jaspers gift doesnt work on harry