Reviews for Can't Fight The Moonlight
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 31 . 6/15
Awesome fic, absolutely loved it and very glad that you continued it until it was finished.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 4/29
I love your stories. Very creative. There's just one thing irks me something fierce...normads! I think the correct term is nomads. I know there are other little mistakes, but normads is just ugh! Sorry, just needed to get that off my chest. 3
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 31 . 4/11
i loved that story ! very very much !
i searching all the story i have read from you and trying to write something, just that yu know i appreciate the stories... its just never the time... when i finish a story, i just want to read a new one very soon, and not stop to write some comment... sorry
i loved that harry and lily relationship, and i love harry/edward
mariemermaids chapter 1 . 3/24
I love it. I usually skip not so important bits but I wanted to read everything he did at the airport. I even noticed all the things in the pack. It feels like you are showing everything and I can't miss a frame. lol. Thanks. I am sure I am going to love the rest of it too...can't wait to see Edward.
brynn.brigham chapter 31 . 3/21
Loved it!
evil princess bunny chapter 31 . 3/15
loved the story it was awesome
Splashing Ducky chapter 17 . 1/22
I absolutely love the idea of this. It's amazing!
FunnyDs1 chapter 31 . 12/11/2014
oh god please i beg you to do a sequel involving the volturi and the missing years from jon snape i really love this fic
Loveless150050 chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Are u making a sequel?
mjhammer chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
I would think P.E. would've been the perfect muggle class for Quirrell to teach.
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 31 . 9/14/2014
I completely loved this fic!
Pyrane chapter 31 . 8/28/2014
...The last two sentences... *shake her head*
But lots of good ideas
Thanks for the story !

***Pyrane***
kat1316 chapter 31 . 8/16/2014
damn i wanted some mpreg action -.-
kat1316 chapter 28 . 8/16/2014
you wrote before that jaspers gift doesnt work on harry
kat1316 chapter 27 . 8/15/2014