Reviews for Can't Fight The Moonlight
pupstarstar chapter 31 . 11/15
Nice~
Anime Forever999 chapter 2 . 10/24
It reeeeeally jars me how much you use the word 'son' like it's so unnatural and I makes me uncomfortable
Tiggerfan chapter 31 . 9/10
Glad Sev and Lily got a happy ending! Good luck with whatever you write next!
KrixLight chapter 31 . 6/14
i absolutely love how much u integrated hp world in this.
KrixLight chapter 1 . 6/14
ah. Ive gotten so tired of Harry /Edward fics. but this one gets my blood pumping. i think its cuz lily is alive 3
If only it would get me than life wouldn't be as dull...
Raven chapter 1 . 4/6
The lack of punctuation has forced me to stop reading this.
DJinTheHOUse chapter 11 . 3/17
I was going through your stories and saw walking dead wizard and my jaw dropped. I have read both these stories separtaly and didn't know they from the same author i love them both.
DJinTheHOUse chapter 8 . 3/17
I don't think your making them stupid or slow, sure they aren't acting how many are used to but its your story, and no two stories are the same. I like to have an open mind when i read stories that its new and nothing from before will influence my thoughts, i would only stop reading if they stole it from another person or it has horrible grammar your story doesn't fit either, and i really enjoy it.
Emrysa chapter 31 . 3/5
Fantastic :)
chaoswizard chapter 31 . 3/1
Good story keep more like this coming
Harry is beyond stupid! He doesn't have to say he was attacked by a vampire, just that someone broke in, attacked him and stabbed him or otherwise hurt his neck. But to lie? To the Chief of Police? He would have to improve to reach stupid.
Schwips chapter 31 . 1/5
Thank you for this story, I really like it :)
kirsty21 chapter 31 . 11/26/2016
Cool
Dratias chapter 31 . 5/19/2016
Awesome story!

I didn't actually think I'd enjoy an all muggle fic, but I turns out I was wrong :) You did a terrific job writing this. I loved seeing Harry and Edward together. Great fic. I give it a 8/10. You merely have a few spelling/grammar errors in most of the chapters, but that's to be expected from most.

It was interesting, to say the least, seeing the way the Potter's acted. I legit compared James, Nat, and Sirius to the Dursley family. xP They sure acted like 'em. Hmm.. Did Harry ever make up with his dad though? Eh, oh well.

Thank you for writing this :) I enjoyed reading it.

- Dratias