Reviews for Can't Fight The Moonlight
DJinTheHOUse chapter 11 . 3/17
I was going through your stories and saw walking dead wizard and my jaw dropped. I have read both these stories separtaly and didn't know they from the same author i love them both.
DJinTheHOUse chapter 8 . 3/17
I don't think your making them stupid or slow, sure they aren't acting how many are used to but its your story, and no two stories are the same. I like to have an open mind when i read stories that its new and nothing from before will influence my thoughts, i would only stop reading if they stole it from another person or it has horrible grammar your story doesn't fit either, and i really enjoy it.
Emrysa chapter 31 . 3/5
Fantastic :)
chaoswizard chapter 31 . 3/1
Good story keep more like this coming
Harry is beyond stupid! He doesn't have to say he was attacked by a vampire, just that someone broke in, attacked him and stabbed him or otherwise hurt his neck. But to lie? To the Chief of Police? He would have to improve to reach stupid.
Schwips chapter 31 . 1/5
Thank you for this story, I really like it :)
kirsty21 chapter 31 . 11/26/2016
Cool
Dratias chapter 31 . 5/19/2016
Awesome story!

I didn't actually think I'd enjoy an all muggle fic, but I turns out I was wrong :) You did a terrific job writing this. I loved seeing Harry and Edward together. Great fic. I give it a 8/10. You merely have a few spelling/grammar errors in most of the chapters, but that's to be expected from most.

It was interesting, to say the least, seeing the way the Potter's acted. I legit compared James, Nat, and Sirius to the Dursley family. xP They sure acted like 'em. Hmm.. Did Harry ever make up with his dad though? Eh, oh well.

Thank you for writing this :) I enjoyed reading it.

- Dratias
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 31 . 5/12/2016
Loved it

~Stasia
Mmm chapter 8 . 2/26/2016
Would be more realistic if Harry called the cop in the first place
Cheam chapter 31 . 1/7/2016
J'ai adoré cette histoire!
Quasipsychotic chapter 5 . 9/4/2015
Why hasn't anyone thought of that before? Puking on an attacker will really make them back off! It's funny how I'm NOT trying to be funny and consider this as a plausible method! Hmm... imagine if someone craps their pants and throw it at a mugger. Bet the other guy would be the one running away!
Lizzybear54 chapter 31 . 8/10/2015
This... this was an adventure and I loved every minute of it. You should be very proud of this story because it is an excellent piece of fiction. The pacing was well done and you went very in depth with the characters. I'm glad I was able to read this and I look forward to reading more works from you.
Until next time~! :D

~Lizzy
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 31 . 6/15/2015
Awesome fic, absolutely loved it and very glad that you continued it until it was finished.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 4/29/2015
I love your stories. Very creative. There's just one thing irks me something fierce...normads! I think the correct term is nomads. I know there are other little mistakes, but normads is just ugh! Sorry, just needed to get that off my chest. 3