Reviews for Can't Fight The Moonlight
eeminxs chapter 31 . 12/10/2019
Amazing story! I loved it!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 9 . 12/1/2019
That is really funny. Because humans only eat three times a day. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. It almost never goes past that. Unless you get hungry at 2-3 in the morning.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 18 . 11/17/2019
I would love to see Severus Spank James Potter because of the fact that He was a friend of James Great Grandfather. And Quite Frankly that piece of shit needs serious discipline taken out upon him. And quite frankly with the way he acts and the fact that James Parents didn't do that which is just plain stupid and irresponsible. And Nymphadora changing her name because she hates it. I wonder how Sirius took to his little cousin changing her name. As for the Valtteri and the things they have done they should be taken out. Maybe Both Carlisle and Severus coven's can join forces to take out the Valtteri.
gindensmi chapter 31 . 4/20/2019
I enjoyed this story and liked the ending alot!
HoneyBear84 chapter 31 . 2/10/2019
Loved it
This is stupid chapter 6 . 10/19/2018
What is the logic in withholding information? Something monstrous was in here and bit me...
Alya1188 chapter 31 . 7/31/2018
eins A
Guest chapter 28 . 6/27/2018
No sorry that is a retarded decision. School can be delayed and their is plenty of time for things that aren’t really that important. But his mothers life is st stake so stay here and do unimportant things you won’t becanlevto focus on. Yeah. Not buying it. Plot hit an unbelievable brick wall here.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/2/2018
Anyone who thinks attending some fucking retarded ass high school classes is more important than being with a dying parent can go fuck themselves. High school is 95% pointless waste of time.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2018
Your ending of every chapter with a mini cliffhanger is absolutely infuriating. It’s fucking stupid.
tsieggen902 chapter 31 . 4/15/2018
I wish you could have included the volturi somehow. It would have been awesome to read Harry destroy them somehow.
mayawene chapter 31 . 3/5/2018
thanks for this wonderfull story
pupstarstar chapter 31 . 11/15/2017
Nice~
Anime Forever999 chapter 2 . 10/24/2017
It reeeeeally jars me how much you use the word 'son' like it's so unnatural and I makes me uncomfortable
Tiggerfan chapter 31 . 9/10/2017
Glad Sev and Lily got a happy ending! Good luck with whatever you write next!
1,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »