Reviews for Can't Fight The Moonlight
Anyone who thinks attending some fucking retarded ass high school classes is more important than being with a dying parent can go fuck themselves. High school is 95% pointless waste of time.
Your ending of every chapter with a mini cliffhanger is absolutely infuriating. It’s fucking stupid.
tsieggen902 chapter 31 . 4/15
I wish you could have included the volturi somehow. It would have been awesome to read Harry destroy them somehow.
mayawene chapter 31 . 3/5
thanks for this wonderfull story
pupstarstar chapter 31 . 11/15/2017
Nice~
Anime Forever999 chapter 2 . 10/24/2017
It reeeeeally jars me how much you use the word 'son' like it's so unnatural and I makes me uncomfortable
Tiggerfan chapter 31 . 9/10/2017
Glad Sev and Lily got a happy ending! Good luck with whatever you write next!
KrixLight chapter 31 . 6/14/2017
i absolutely love how much u integrated hp world in this.
KrixLight chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
ah. Ive gotten so tired of Harry /Edward fics. but this one gets my blood pumping. i think its cuz lily is alive 3
Guest chapter 31 . 5/1/2017
If only it would get me than life wouldn't be as dull...
Raven chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
The lack of punctuation has forced me to stop reading this.
DJinTheHOUse chapter 11 . 3/17/2017
I was going through your stories and saw walking dead wizard and my jaw dropped. I have read both these stories separtaly and didn't know they from the same author i love them both.
DJinTheHOUse chapter 8 . 3/17/2017
I don't think your making them stupid or slow, sure they aren't acting how many are used to but its your story, and no two stories are the same. I like to have an open mind when i read stories that its new and nothing from before will influence my thoughts, i would only stop reading if they stole it from another person or it has horrible grammar your story doesn't fit either, and i really enjoy it.
Emrysa chapter 31 . 3/5/2017
Fantastic :)
chaoswizard chapter 31 . 3/1/2017
Good story keep more like this coming