Reviews for Can't Fight The Moonlight
Dratias chapter 31 . 5/19
Awesome story!

I didn't actually think I'd enjoy an all muggle fic, but I turns out I was wrong :) You did a terrific job writing this. I loved seeing Harry and Edward together. Great fic. I give it a 8/10. You merely have a few spelling/grammar errors in most of the chapters, but that's to be expected from most.

It was interesting, to say the least, seeing the way the Potter's acted. I legit compared James, Nat, and Sirius to the Dursley family. xP They sure acted like 'em. Hmm.. Did Harry ever make up with his dad though? Eh, oh well.

Thank you for writing this :) I enjoyed reading it.

- Dratias
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 31 . 5/12
Loved it

~Stasia
Mmm chapter 8 . 2/26
Would be more realistic if Harry called the cop in the first place
Cheam chapter 31 . 1/7
J'ai adoré cette histoire!
Quasipsychotic chapter 5 . 9/4/2015
Why hasn't anyone thought of that before? Puking on an attacker will really make them back off! It's funny how I'm NOT trying to be funny and consider this as a plausible method! Hmm... imagine if someone craps their pants and throw it at a mugger. Bet the other guy would be the one running away!
Lizzybear54 chapter 31 . 8/10/2015
This... this was an adventure and I loved every minute of it. You should be very proud of this story because it is an excellent piece of fiction. The pacing was well done and you went very in depth with the characters. I'm glad I was able to read this and I look forward to reading more works from you.
Until next time~! :D

~Lizzy
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 31 . 6/15/2015
Awesome fic, absolutely loved it and very glad that you continued it until it was finished.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 4/29/2015
I love your stories. Very creative. There's just one thing irks me something fierce...normads! I think the correct term is nomads. I know there are other little mistakes, but normads is just ugh! Sorry, just needed to get that off my chest. 3
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 31 . 4/11/2015
i loved that story ! very very much !
i searching all the story i have read from you and trying to write something, just that yu know i appreciate the stories... its just never the time... when i finish a story, i just want to read a new one very soon, and not stop to write some comment... sorry
i loved that harry and lily relationship, and i love harry/edward
mariemermaids chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
I love it. I usually skip not so important bits but I wanted to read everything he did at the airport. I even noticed all the things in the pack. It feels like you are showing everything and I can't miss a frame. lol. Thanks. I am sure I am going to love the rest of it too...can't wait to see Edward.
brynn.brigham chapter 31 . 3/21/2015
Loved it!
the psychotic bunny chapter 31 . 3/15/2015
loved the story it was awesome
Splashing Ducky chapter 17 . 1/22/2015
I absolutely love the idea of this. It's amazing!
FunnyDs1 chapter 31 . 12/11/2014
oh god please i beg you to do a sequel involving the volturi and the missing years from jon snape i really love this fic
Loveless150050 chapter 5 . 12/6/2014