Reviews for Secret Service
hilster72 chapter 20 . 8/20
This is wonderful. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this thank you so much for sharing.
That cougar comment made me lol everywhere
Lmei chapter 20 . 5/12
I love this story, and those poems really are very good and very beautiful. Kudos! Love the other outtakes too.
Shizukinek chapter 20 . 2/21
Muy hermoso puedo decir con certeza que disfrute mucho cada capitulo de este fic, lastima que fue tan corto, yo querĂ­a mas, pero respeto su trabajo y me encanto, gracias por escribir algo tan hermoso, saludos
Elliewrites chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
How did I never read this story. (f)ucking amazing!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/1/2014
I loved this story you are so great
lazysunday30 chapter 20 . 7/13/2013
This is such a great story! Thanks for writing
things4saleont chapter 17 . 3/21/2013
Great story, thanks for sharing.
jerel chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
I can almost see Miranda doing what she did at dinner with her parents to provoke Andy into standing up to her. It would have proven to Andy's parents that she wasn't under some sort of spell or Miranda's plaything and would have spoken louder than anything Andy could have said to her parents to defend herself or the relationship. I even thought Miranda would make that observation to Andy at the end of her apology in Andy's apartment, kind of a "for what it's worth".
Guest chapter 20 . 10/10/2012
This is such a delightful story. I enjoy reading it again and again
Sadainea chapter 20 . 8/21/2012
Love this story.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
Wonderful story - loved the total lack of equivocation that this Andy displays in her pursuit of Miranda. This Andy gave her heart with such courage. Lovely writing; well done.
ebonyedlove chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This story was really good I hope one you write a part two
LethalPoison chapter 20 . 4/5/2012
loved the outtakes :)
LethalPoison chapter 17 . 4/5/2012
Amazing! If only we all found that kind of love

Great story