Reviews for Music of the Night
PhantomFan01 chapter 40 . 6/21
I think Alessandra sabotaged her audition :( That mean bitch :/ (Scuse me French...) :/ I think Erik won't like her now :/ He will exact his revenge for sure :) Welcome back and can't wait for more :)
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 39 . 2/21
(eyes narrow dangerously)
As will I...
QueenDisney chapter 39 . 4/27/2015
Please Update! Your book is absolutely amazing and addicting. Love the drama and chemistry. 3
nightmarehunter676 chapter 8 . 2/3/2015
great story so far! *sigh* well mom is making me get off so i will continue later. Au Revoir!
Guest chapter 39 . 2/2/2015
Loving this story! It is one of my favorites that I have read so far! Keep updating! ;)
PhantomFan01 chapter 39 . 1/31/2015
I sense fluffiness and lots of squeals of excitement coming from the girls when they see Erika :) Can't wait for the next chapter :D
PhantomFan01 chapter 30 . 1/31/2015
Oh no please don't let her get hurt :( And Erik why did you hurt her? :(
PhantomFan01 chapter 26 . 1/31/2015
Loved the story so much and loving the sequel :) So sad Carolina died though :( I liked her character so much :(
PumpkinKitten chapter 5 . 1/30/2015
You ripped my heart out several times you know.
ElvisRules41 chapter 38 . 9/11/2014
You know it has been four regenerations since this story was updated. And each generation, to me, is an eternity. So, you have been silent for far too long, mademoiselle. I eagerly await the next chapter.

(P.S., I got the regeneration thing from Doctor Who. One of the best tv shows ever.)
Phan3145 chapter 38 . 7/16/2012
I read your story/sequel abd I loved it! I hope you continue with it! 8D
bjrcarebear chapter 38 . 7/9/2012
When it said that Erik creeped behind them, my weird mind pictured him being a socially awkward man skipping behind them like a cat...just saying.
cynthiatophklepinger chapter 38 . 3/13/2012
I LOVE THIS! I think madame Giry havingg gone to america was a good add in so they have to get Benoit.
Unquestionably Unhinged chapter 38 . 1/21/2012
Oh wow. Wow, this story is just...wow. I mean that in a good way. It's great! Amazing! AWESOME-SAUCE! Seriously, thsi is a fantastic story. I love it.

~U-Hinged
Skychild101 chapter 20 . 12/24/2011
okay *head rush* once I got to the end, I felt like puking! And oh! CHRISTINE IS SUCH A HYPOCRITE! HOW DARE SHE?

Jean: What are you doing?

Me *gives him a very dirty look then walks up to him*

SLAPS!

Me: How DARE YOU YOU MORONIC BASTARD PIECE OF SHIT! GO BURN IN HELL! (HOPE YOU UPDATE) *turns into an argument until a sudden LOUD and I mean LOUD crashing sound was heard*