Reviews for Falling Skies
vote for LTM chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Lie To Me is in the running for the "Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH!"

We can win this if we all do it together!

show that the fans are still fighting for this show, that it should not of been canceled.

Show fox they made a big mistake.

vote and spread the word to fellow LTM fans.

Vote every 20 minutes.

Click "Refresh Page" to update the page. Voting refreshes page too.

Hurry there is only less than 10 days left til poll closes.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
So sad! I usually don't read this sort of story but this was as good as any of the apocalyptic movies. Which i enjoy
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Wow powerless diseaster movie in short fan fic. We got callian in their and the relationship between friends and the loss of friends and family. Thanks for writing.
kneelinfrontofthequeen chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
First of all, I want just to thank you for such a wonderful story. I've enjoyed it tremendously))

And now... let me savour things I liked the most:

• this Zamyatin’s novel is one of my favourite! It was so pleasant to find his quote as an epigraph. How did you happen to read it?) By the way, the plot of this fic slightly – just the tiniest bit – reminds me of the We. Don’t know why, actually)

• your language, it's so... vigorous. especially this moment:

'suddenly Ben finds his arms full of his favorite psychologist'

Amazing phrase)

• all that Ben and Gillian thing, it's so nice)

• Emily you've pictured is pretty realistic... lively, may be)

• all Emily&Gill episodes... I've always loves them being close))

• Eli being a hero – I do believe it’s hidden somewhere in him)

• the hell for Cal you’ve described.

Anyway, thanks again for writing and for reading this looooong review)
magicdoeshappen chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Wow. I didnt expect to be as moved by this as I was! It was all Tomorrow When the War Began but LTM-style. Nice work.
lrigD chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I loved it. There have been more of these apocalyptic stories and I love each one of them. Although I'm not happy you killed Cal! But eh, I suppose it's unrealistic (unrealistic for an apocalyptic story... hmm, reality check?) if they all survive...
f2010 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Wow, never thought I'd see an apocafic for LTM, and an awesome one at that! THANK YOU!
glouton-mana chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Very weird and very original. I like it !
yayfornonsense chapter 1 . 2/18/2011

I can't even. Win.

Win win win
AndromedaAiken chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Oh my gosh, this was absolutely beautifully written. I didn't agree with the ending because Cal died *wails* but it was very well written. Almost cried at the end. Could you write a happier ending? :)
gidget89 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011

OH GOD KILL ME WITH THIS WHY DON'T YOU? I can't even review properly because I'm still crying. Oh god.

OH god.

That was terrible. And wonderful. I JUST HAVE SO MANY FEELINS.
CaraMia-1984 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Wow! This was perfect in every way! I have this odd fascination with end of the world stories so this was really interesting to me. I like how you kept it realistic because not everyone would survive and there really wouldn't be a happy ending with them all together in the end, right? I really enjoyed the simplicity of the conversations and how there was so much meaning in what wasn't said. This was really lovely and emotional! Thanks for sharing!
Aleia Jade chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
THIS. IS. BRILLIANT. Choking and crying. There are tears running down my face and at several points there were gasps and audible OH NO reactions. So excellent.

Everything about this story is amazing. The characterization, the heartbreak, the pacing, the tension, the allusions, the ambiguity of what exactly the apocalypse is, everything. All of you. Utterly amazing.